Do you have a useless restriction in 2 consecutive games

1 Like

so gtacc is town to me

i like gifbot. is he really a bot though or a player

hi @MetalSonic

1 Like

hi @josh

FTR andres wagon disappeared like in 3 seconds

i didnt dislike his string of posts so I moved off idk.

I don’t love any of the options at the moment.
Like the wagons I think I want rn are mostly vanity ones :frowning:

What do you prefer

eh.

VOTE: Srceenplay

Gtacc is not a good option here no matter what and screenplay is a bit scummier than the worst.

Let’s bring the post total up to 500 soon though

1 Like

MS, Tier seem like good options to me LOL

What about Andres though?

GIFbot! Hi.

トゥットゥルー
tuturu

1 Like

I could go for a gifbot lynch

1 Like

This is incorrect. I haven’t put a single vote down, so you might want to check again. I did call you Scum though, but primarily because of where you were on my wagon.

And I doubt you really think that my first set of posts are truly indicative of my Scum game. If you actually believe that, you might want to refer to an actual game where I was Scum and I apologized for not having more time to post at the beginning and then started trying to parse the game.

You’re right though, I haven’t given a Scum Read. Except for you towards the beginning that is. But other than that I think Elli, Chess and Rob are probably Town.

I also have no idea why ActionDan is saying that you are a bad lynch under any circumstance. Seems weird to me that he would take such a hard stance this early. I’m not saying it’s Scummy - this feels different to the Scum ActionDan I have seen, but who really knows.

I don’t know if GTacc is Scum here. I mean why vote me when he could be on his counter wagon (The_Worst) and nobody would blink?

I wanted to say this earlier, but it didn’t post. This is my favorite read (non-read?) of all time.

Theres no legit info right? Just hunches and reads?

VOTE: gtacc

I’m masons with gtacc.

1 Like