PoEv2 - Game Over

I mean we all vote unanimously but if youre v and vote for yourself without making a case thats kinda silly? Idk

Itā€™s 2am for me

I donā€™t know what time people actually gather round for some live interactions, but letā€™s do that tomorrow please?

Okay, I can agree with this list for now. These players havenā€™t posted anything or just once. So if they arenā€™t going to get involved, we might as well remove them first.

I already voted for these 3 who didnā€™t even post. So Iā€™ll just add the other 2.

VOTE: ActionDan
VOTE: chesskid3

Iā€™ve posted

1 Like

You have to vote for all 5 at once; the previous votes are overridden, not added to.

1 Like

Yeah, you were among the 2 I was saying only posted once. :slight_smile: I guess now thatā€™s 2 posts. Haha. But you still havenā€™t voted. :grinning:

Ahh, okay, Iā€™ll vote for all again now.

VOTE: JakeTheWolfie
VOTE: NotMafia
VOTE: Andresvmb
VOTE: ActionDan
VOTE: chesskid3

BTW, youā€™ve already been included in the votes by a few others. Iā€™m just going along with the list that includes the no posters or the lowest posters. If you want to move yourself out of the POE, you need to post more and make a case for replacing yourself with someone else before this list gets set in stone.

Though to be honest, I get the feeling that thereā€™s not going to be much more discussion. I think some of those who voted think theyā€™ve done their part and just want to move on to the next stage. Haha. :grinning:

1 Like

Actually, sorry, you did vote, but only for one person. Please vote again and use all 5 votes. Ideally for mostly the same list everyone else did. I can understand you not including yourself, so you should replace yourself with someone else.

Check again !

Ohhh i should vote for dan 5x

Hes that scummy

Yeah, I replied later with this. :slight_smile:

I donā€™t know that you can vote more than once for a single person.

See, I think the idea is that we need to make sure everyone uses all their votes, otherwise they might be scum waiting to strategically place their votes after EoD. At least thatā€™s my understanding.

1 Like

What if I try really really hard

Hmmm, I donā€™t know. How well does that work in chess? If you try really really hard, do they give you 5 queens? :grinning:

No but the person with 5 queens finds a way to lose if I try hard

hmm