Pirate Ship Mafia

ufo’s line of questioning with regards to “y u lying dusk” seems suspect. I tr macdougal doggo and fatmo. I would tr jake if I was familiar with his scum game. Dude has an aura about him as town that I would assume is hard to replicate, but I’m a terrible liar, so maybe he would be bold enough as scum to come out swinging with the captain thing and then out it was all fraud. Did he get specifically counter claimed first? idr.

I get wanting to rock the boat, but dusk overvaluing his impact on the nutella wagon could just as easily come from town.

I’m not saying he is overestimating himself, but given the premise that ufo provided it could still be town. Starv from where I see was mostly louder the last day after nutella had basically been decided upon with dusk on the right side of things.

I guess I tr dusk p strongly after mulling it over.

DKDK (7): DoggoPlays, StarV, kimpossible, UFOFever, Key, Fatmo, nutella

Here’s today’s lunch pool, similar to yesterday’s :slight_smile:

Person 1: says a lie

Person 2: hey you’re lying, here’s evidence showing how I know you’re lying, why did you lie just now?

Erika: Person 2 seems suspicious!

I mean the line of questioning may be misguided regardless of your alignment. Your position on the dkdk wagon and similarities with a scum game from you are what keep you off the town pile for now. You’re lucking out because in that scum game you were with nutella who was also hanged before you, and I use the gambler’s fallacy.

Ultimately Dusk was off the dkdk wagon which eeked out ahead of nutella by one vote. Even Starv clowned there. I’d say he was a primary pusher of nutella.

What scum game have you seen me play? Lol everyone else that’s played with me when I’ve been scum has been TRing me.

Your line of question would have more merit if we only had 1 vote at a time, but we get 2 votes, and I was also voting Nutella. Like sure if I went out of my way to vote DK and not Nutella then you kill me right here and now, but I didn’t

I am sorry man this one has just gotten away from me.

it was a while ago. I think it was the split ship game. It’s honestly the only game with you that I can remember.

So why are you town reading me?

1 Like

Go back and look at the vote count of #325. DK and Nutella started tied and I kept them tied. The only thing you could say I did there was take pressure off Key, that and looking at your POE post and I’m wondering why you’re not voting Key and myself now? Like why do I have to connect these dots for you?

Yeah and I was outed literally immediately lol

Your key and akoof votes are pretty townpilled imo dougy. That’s about it. I also like shorter and less posting styles, though you seem to be implying a few times that this isn’t normal for you. Is that correct?

No I am very much way off meta regardless of alignment. I am just way behind in this one and don’t foresee getting back to par with it.

I believe that. Even though you say it’s off meta regardless of alignment, the honesty is a good start.

So is anyone going to take any points of mine into consideration or should I just bash my head off a tree?

I’m still considering things man. I didn’t really know there was a second game running day 1 so a lot of it didn’t stick. But the votals and a few interactions with starv from his iso outweigh the theory that dusk is trying to swindle credit for the nutella lunch/bus. It maybe helps that I don’t even think that’s a good hypothetical play here. Nutella was dead in the water after day 1. Dusk is a p good scum player, and good scum players don’t bus like that off the rip most of the time.

jake’s not a terrible vote considering he hasn’t posted today and has been lying, but two scum had to be on dkdk don’t you think?

3 people didn’t vote at all day 1. So, maybe? I said before the only people I have out of my POE are Doggo and myself, so sure, Key and/or Fatmo could be scum here.