Pirate Ship Mafia

VOTE: kimpossible

We know that there is 1 scum between chesskid and key right? Iā€™m not sure why you guys arenā€™t voting to resolve that today.

The fact that chess through down his vote on a gray area player (in the sense that thereā€™s no real reason to read her either way) and then justified it as ā€œpressureā€ even though he doesnā€™t really believe in that, furthered by the fact that itā€™s against a site admin which would have the shrug reaction (that we saw in thread)ā€¦ Not to mention, that person is on vacation and probably limited activityā€¦

Like, Iā€™m not against the vote in general, but the fact that it was justified in that way makes it more scummy right? @kimpossible Also, this is a reason to not justify your votes/reads.

1 Like

@Key Why arenā€™t you voting Chess?

Because he said he was voting me for attention and then asked me a question which seemed interested in working with me

Itā€™s a weird vote but Iā€™m not getting out the pitchforks yet

Kim is town

This is sorta bullshit since youā€™re being called out on townclearing yourself, not on the justification for your reads on other people.

Oh, I wasnā€™t commenting on what Key said, I was commenting on what I said and how that affects Chesskid3.

Wait Chess why arenā€™t we touching this group today? A third of the game is scum and a third of the game is in this listā€¦thereā€™s scum in this list. Has to be.

Someone (that isnā€™t Chess) tell me if Iā€™m being an aboslute dumbass here about this

I mean, the crazy thing is that youā€™re not voting Chesskid3

You realise ufo is scum right?

Yeah totally 100% you nailed me

You realize youā€™re not voting Chesskid3 right?

Sorry

VOTE: ufofever

No fuck that Iā€™m not losing to another open wolf duskfall again here
VOTE: Duskfall

:grimacing:

Yeah Iā€™m still salty about Harry Potter that shit was awful

hi idk whatā€™s going on

im in too many concurrent games

who we voting

You can be salty but that doesnā€™t change our alignments unfort

Because that third of the game isnā€™t money to touch even if its 2 scum

Also think Erika is town because I donā€™t think Iā€™m the wagon scum tries to start right now.

1 Like