Perpetual Mylo - 6/12 (August)

There’s some interest in playing this game in August. I’m very happy to mod it if there’s enough interest, but we’d need 12 players.

Perpetual Mylo

Designed and originally run by Max in 2010.
Run for the second time by WickedestJR in 2013
Run for a third and definitely not final time 2017

Setup:

• Twelve player open theme
  • Five mafia goons vs. seven VTs
  • If the town successfully lynches a mafia goon on a particular day, then the mafia team kills a vanilla townie that night. However, if the town lynches incorrectly, then the mafia team has to sacrifice one of their own the following night.
  • Town wins if they lynch three mafia goons before they mislynch three times.
  • Mafia wins if they can coordinate a mislynch three times before three of their members are lynched.
  • Essentially it is a match for three out of five.

This game has always been run with 14-day game days. In the game I played, we took the full 14 days on day 1 and then the rest of the game (two more game days) wrapped up in a week. I’m reluctant to change the deadline given it’s a game that emphasizes day play. But, I can be persuaded, particularly if people who have played the game before think shorter game days are reasonable.
@NotMafia, you played the most recent running of this game. What do you think about day lengths?

Players
Nanook
Shadow
Josh
Metal Sonic
NotMafia
Andresvmb

Looks fun. /in

1 Like

/in

1 Like

suuuure

1 Like

will we get best town performances again this time?

In for josh

Shorter deadlines preferred, following the trend we have set for this site.

1 Like

I /in to ffery games at least 10% because she likes signup posts

2 Likes

/in

1 Like

What are your thoughts about the day-length?

I’d say day 1 should be longer, maybe 10-day day 1 and 5-7 thereafter. 48 hour nights

1 Like

/in

1 Like