Partition Mafia, OVER

But posting would be nicd

I pinged her offsite.

i don’t get how you go from having 4 scum reads to this.

thats okay

Urist are u mad

p sure Josh is scum

i’m not mad just disappointed

only 10 or so posts ago huh

always a fun game to play “who’s calling me scum for not being here”.

ell oh ell.

i shouldn’t be bitter, though.

i can read up soon.

I think you just haven’t played with me enough to know that I will always try to comment on the strategic components of any game - it’s probably my favorite aspect. But yeah, just because I do that does not mean I had a part in, you know, actually setting it up. I mean, if you want to think that by all means, go ahead, but in this case it’s not true.

Also, what’s the big deal with me saying that I would rather not do something because of mechanics (as in nuke A)? And how do you square that with then criticizing DS for wanting to do something because of mechanics?

Also, the way I read the game’s mechanics, the votes here aren’t much use, beyond signaling what people might do and breaking a tie (which this early is not that likely). So you complaining so much about me not putting a vote down yet is annoying. Particularly since we still don’t really have much content from NSG for instance. I have to read all of the latest contributions and make my mind up about Beeboy, and then I’ll tell you where I sit (and make a list like yours). However, and this might go without saying, but I think you’re wrong about Chess and you’re certainly wrong about me. I am not sure about DS, but I just don’t think DS is Scum here. I’m not all that opposed to making the least risky play here and just nuking DS (sorry?), but I do think that’s what Scum wanted when setting the game up like this and it’s probably a mistake.

For now, VOTE: C.

This squares with my initial thoughts - if I come to the conclusion that DS is more likely than not Scum, then I’ll vote there since it carries the least risk.

@Andresvmb @DS who do you guys believe as scum put DS in a group alone?

Andres or Urist imo. Maybe Chesskid as a troll?

I dont think anyone else has good knowledge of my game past that unless they’ve seen my in the MU champs or on another site or something

I gotta tell you, if DS is Town, it’s a stroke of genius. This is just my view, but DS is an aggressive player in the sense that he likes to have control over what happens and pushes hard for it. I have a lot of respect for the style (and more often than not wish I had the same sort of conviction in my reads), but it also means that you are more often than not viewed as a threat (and are more likely to be the target of a mislynch when Town).

Someone who knows this and has played with DS before put him there. That absolutely means it could be me. Urist is my best guess. But I’m not Scum reading Urist right now so to be honest I don’t know.

And I wouldn’t be arrogant enough to call my own move a stroke of genius. So just take that as you may.

Andres, do you actually think that scum!me would put myself in the position in which I have the least control? (That being a 1 player squad)

I mean, as you can see it seems to be bringing heat on me purely because of the style of how I play

I think that if you saw a weak playerlist, you might, simply because it would maximize Town casualties to direct the blow away from you. Whether you think this playerlist is weak or not is anyone’s guess. However, I don’t think it is. So probably not? I’m also not voting for you. So there’s that.

Yeah, I know youre not. I think im just mostly being voted at this point due to a reaction to my stylistic approach to mafia by players who have never played with me before (josh - none, star - none, beeboy has limited experience) so I was hoping you could spread light on whether you (as someone who has experienced my play before - both town and scum) would think thats something I would do.

Which you did. so maybe someone will actually reconsider because at the moment maj is on town

how’d you see that post if you haven’t read up? i didn’t tag you