Parity Cop 9'er (3, 4)

Byeeee

meh can’t sleep.

guess I’ll sheep Nanook today on dusk bc idt Nanook is scum here. Struggling to build a world where dusk is scum and it basically requires Nanook scum or Tommy scum and ig the latter is plausible but then I’d have to assume Nanooks read on dusk is wrong.

1 Like

ffs I really don’t like any option that much rn tbh

between Andres and dusk and it’s like “meh whatever” on either of them.

I am coming round to town andres now tbh, I think if he was scum he wouldn’t have backed off on me when he did

ok so who the heck do you scum read we’ve been through like 3.5 tunnels already

ds rn for sure for sure, the second is iffy but I think a lot of people have been towny in this game and the clusterfuck may have helped that, this game proably gets solved through poe

Andres isn’t lock town btw, he is just on the upwards spiral, I don’t want him lynched today anymore

ok and tbh I don’t like the idea of lynching DS rn. I was kinda coming around to Andres bc a lot of his iso is filler or tearing down others reads not really building his own. But tbh if you make me pick between voting you or DS rn and I prob vote ypu.

Why do you think ds is town?

Yeah I think andres is the incorrect lynch today regardless, me vs ds has to be resolved to progress the game

VOTE: Duskfall

Weekends… Am I right?

=====[]
[]=====

1 Like

@Ellibereth

:weary:

Are we allowed to continue posting in twilight?

People have posted post hammer in other games

First off my lynch was retarded, following on from that, FUCKING LYNCH DS TOMORROW I WILL KILL A DUDE I SWEAR TO GOD

If someone tries say wow dusk played bad tomorrow, no, plenty of people were able to townread me so absolutely do not let people use that as an excuse, this was not my scum play clearly and anyone on me either has an agenda, played terribly or has no knowledge about how I play at all

Dusk played bad today

How do I dislike a post?

If plenty of people had a town read on you howd you get lynched?