Parity Cop 9'er (3, 4)

Ima be very upfront with this. I am not switching my vote for the rest of the phase. Y’all do you, but I think everything at this point is just scum theater because Dusk is caught.

You’re one of my scumreads lol.

Exactly as I said.

Ironic

nice youre flailing

Gj

what do I win?

M2h is there any way you will change your vote off me or am I wasting my time trying to stop your tunnel?

probably not

Ok, I need you to know if you are town which you 99.999 percent are you still played absolutely abysmally today and you need to cop on in the future and accept you can be wrong rather than infinitely tunneling people, being townread is fine but if you refuse to actually interact with the game and change your opinion, you are still a hinderance to town

I know I’m antagonising you now but you need to step back and realise that you are thinking I’ve a >rand chance of being scum or something and giving me absolutely no room to play, I did nothing scummy this game and every time I say something you go “oh this is scum” it’s the hardest case of conf biasing you can do, you’ve just got it in your head I am and there’s no reason behind it

And if you are somehow town you need to realize that if you complain about me not casing you and then you immediately go on to hard lolcat on DS for basically no reason that no I’m not going to unvote you just because you called me bad.

1 Like

I get why you are doing is because I used to do it apricity but it’s frustrating being in the other side, you are refusing to accept you could’ve been wrong from the start of the game, thereby limiting yourself to your start of D1 reads rather than an informed decision acquired throughout the whole day

How is lolling against Ds scummy? He lolled against me just as hard. I’m voting him obviously he’s not going to be convinced to vote himself

Please don’t leave here btw, let me just talk you through my world for a few minutes, there’s nothing you can lose from it

because you refused to even try to case him and tbh just came across like you were trying to powerscum over him because you’ve just lost on substance.

I refused to case him to him, not anyone else because no one else asked

And I done that in the last game on this site too where I was correct about him being scum and I was town, so if anything on meta that should swing in my favour somewhat, I am way more self conscious as scum

like if you are gonna be mad bc you think im confbiasing on you but then you just lolcat on DS instead of casing him then you can’t be mad tbh.

Well I do have reasons, btw this is literally the same interaction in be yourself between me and ds