Parity Cop 9'er (3, 4)

Please don’t leave here btw, let me just talk you through my world for a few minutes, there’s nothing you can lose from it

because you refused to even try to case him and tbh just came across like you were trying to powerscum over him because you’ve just lost on substance.

I refused to case him to him, not anyone else because no one else asked

And I done that in the last game on this site too where I was correct about him being scum and I was town, so if anything on meta that should swing in my favour somewhat, I am way more self conscious as scum

like if you are gonna be mad bc you think im confbiasing on you but then you just lolcat on DS instead of casing him then you can’t be mad tbh.

Well I do have reasons, btw this is literally the same interaction in be yourself between me and ds

Just iso me the day he’s lynched

Anyways ds is scum because he reads my entire iso and hedges on my alignment and comes out with me being obvious town, then rapidly falls into me being scum with zero progression and finally arrives at my being lockscum because I suggested he’s scum?

His whole reason is just I scumread him and then shouting I’m lockscum, he’s heavily powerwolfing here. If you read the argument between me Andres and ds I honestly believe I gave way more reasoning than either of them in general

Do you want me to self meta why I am town?

I think self-meta is p trash but yeah go ahead.

I never push anyone this hard D1 as scum, I always sit back and as town I do it every time, my D1 as town and scum is so widely different they can’t be confused

My scumgame plan is always to try let town do shit and sit back a bit and try get townread and be tonally towny and I only push someone hard if I get suspicious

like tbh your play right now feels like your play in rand++ fmpov

to me at least

I was jester there lmao

I’m gonna get a bunch of links to scum and town games now

If anything my play is closest to everyone is mayor mafia

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/22752-Big-Rock-s-Mountainous

Ok @M2H see my reluctance to push people early this games and hard? I’m really bad at it as scum, so I just won’t ever do it. Sure I might get some scumreads but you’ll never see me try lead a lynch as scum, which I clearly have done multiple times here

I could get town game links but I’m not bothered just click one, on town games I usually have a scum read early and pressure people way more, often you’ve been the victim of this

Actually I’ll link the god awful champs game that was G1 just because that’s off the sited you frequent

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/22298-Season-6-Game-1-Cloud-City-The-Mafia-Championship

I mean weren’t you talking before about how much better your scum game is now or am I thinking abt someone else.