Parity Cop 9'er (1, 2) OVER

Anyway, you’re barking up the wrong tree. Your push makes 0 sense… I’ve been lynched day 1 as either alignment EVERY game on this site where I didn’t have a power role that made it difficult (or that confirmed me as town).

Like you obviously recognize that there’s a difference between “a plan to scumhunt” and actual scumhunting, but you’re still trying to frame it as though the two things are equivalent and should be judged as equally town.

Actual scumhunting is difficult to fake as scum.
Talking about plans/general stuff/theorycrafting is much much easier as scum because you only have to pretend that you’re town. You don’t have to pretend that other people are scum.

p-edit: Popcorn mafia you didn’t get shot??? So, no?

I literally was trying to start a push on tn that YOU joined…

lmfao

Anyway, this back and forth is so anti-town, it’s time to stop. Your arguments are so flimsy, you’re scum and we just lynch you here.

Who’s my partner starv?

Or actually, better question, can you drop a readslist?

1 Like

This but replace Cheet with StarV

1 Like

The Cheet vs Star thing looks like t v t.
If anyone is scum there I think it’s chesskid. I don’t like how he’s sitting back and egging Cheet on.

DS and andres look town from first pass

Dude you’re just wrong but thanks

Well cheet is obvtown yes but it’s not TvT

You’re welcome

This is ranked man put in the work

I’m planning on it once I get to a desktop. I only get meager phoneposts til like 8.

Also anyone who says the Star wagon has been “too easy” I’m going to punch

I wouldn’t say it’s an easy wagon but I definitely don’t see what you and Cheet have been pushing him for. It seems to be entirely meta which is not only trash but I think probably inaccurate as well. I feel like StarV made similar opening posts in Popcorn, but I’d have to check later to be sure. I also don’t think it’s out of character for StarV to immediately go for a “game-solving” strategy that he feels benefits his team regardless of his alignment.

It’s not meta, metas trash .

It’s “hey this dude isnt trying to find scum and is saying these words but if you look for the motivation for them it’s doesnt match”

And yeah what it doesnt match with is what he has been shown to regularly contribute. But that’s not even tone/hes trying something different whatever but its attitude and mentality

Cases are scummy but star is scum so :man_shrugging:

Votecount as of post #177

StarV (3): Duskfall98, chesskid3, Cheetory6
Cheetory6 (1): StarV
Duskfall98 (1): ActionDan

Not Voting (4): tn5421, DS, Andresvmb, Urist

So there are a couple of problems I have with this.
a) I don’t think I’ve ever been mislynched on this site. I know we talked about how I used to be an easy mislynch the other night, but that was before I started playing on this site.
b) You’ve never seen Cheetory’s town game so calling him an easy mislynch is weird.
c) I think other people mentioned how going for town reads as the cop is not great so I’ll leave it at that.

Partner is probably in the wheat/chaff section

So he can push the group try to lynch 1-2, try to lynch one of me/Andre’s, and hes in the easy mislynch section so partners probably not

Guess that means Urist and andres get upgraded conditionally LOL

Look at me doing associative before a flip like a deplorable