Parity Cop 9'er (1, 2) OVER

How about you have a modicum of faith in me this game instead of obstructing me like you have since you came in?

Cheet and I were 100% on the same page and it’s so tragic that you aren’t seeing things how is so clear

Well, the cats kind of out of the bag, I’ve been thinking that Chesskid3 has been cop due to soft claims since early in the day… I don’t think he’s scum reading me, I think I’m his N0 and I just think it’s a bad strategy.

That’s my view on the situation and why I’m not pushing Chesskid3 and I have been hesitant to say anything about Chesskid3… But at this point it seems that if he’s the cop, he’s 100% dead n1 anyway, so… Fuck.

either you’re (a) the cop, which means you shouldn’t be softing, (b) vt, which means you shouldn’t be softing, or © scum, which is the only time softing cop is fine.

actually, i’m going to make this explicit. at this point, its pretty obvious i’m not the cop so no point not hardcoring the strat. this is actually solvable.

We have two mislynches in this setup. Today, StarV is the lynch unless he claims cop. If he claims cop and is the cop then he’s not getting cc’d and is dying tonight. If he’s not cc’d we lynch ck.
If he claims cop and is not the cop, then the real cop cc’s him. We do not lynch either, instead we lynch tn if tn is not the cc’er or ds if he is. Then both cops can claim some very useful results (2 innos or a 1/2 guilty are both amazing - hopefully their inno isn’t me).

If its the 1/9 and StarV is the real cop, he dies tonight. Otherwise, both cop claims live because scum can’t out themselves and after both claim results you guys can sort that out tomorrow. I am the kill in all worlds that aren’t StarV!cop as the best player in this lobby who also subbed into an obvtown slot.

You could call it antitown to hard claim vt, and on principle it is, but not here. Here I need to get the strategy out so you guys don’t misplay like last time when you lynched in ds/ck (strictly mathematically worse).

What about the part where this doesn’t happen, they just kill the cop and StarV gets sacked to be lynched day 2 and we’ve outted the cop for no reason?

Not commenting on the rest.

As far as you hardclaiming not cop that’s fine cheet already messed up and had confirmed that anyway

But the rest man idk

Yup, also part of why I figured its a low irsk play.

1 Like

Then its fine, a 1:1 trade is fine. Because we are lynching tn (or outside shot of ds), two slots in the already small lynchpool. Going off of you never being scum with starv, andres town, urist town i think.

I’ll be curious about Elli’s take on this postgame.

I think if we just lynch star tn DS Dan it’s a win but there’s outside shots of losing in there that lynching without taking claims would have removed

But I get you’re trying to cover different outs than I am LOL

Chesskid and Josh teaming up to lynch StarV regardless of alignment, who saw that coming? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m trying to figure out why the Cop would ever claim today outside of it being Star, who is clearly not going to do it by pointing the finger at Chess.

Well because townJosh is coaching scumStar into claiming cop LOL

You assume StarV is a good enough player to know to fakeclaim cop there.

YOU TOLD HIM TO

If StarV fakeclaims cop the real cop should cc with their results d2. This isn’t liar’s club, if the cop dies in the night we’ll know.

2 Likes

He can’t now though he’s basically forfeited the possibility by not doing it immediately it would come across as fake now.

I’m ok with this provided you cretins dont try to lynch me when he does so.

Urist is a smart man

1 Like

hey speak of the devil

@Urist

@Andresvmb
either of you care to vote now

It’s kind of a null argument anyway because I don’t think he’ll claim cop. But if he does I wouldn’t think that the next logical step is to lynch someone pushing him (i.e. you) when we don’t even know Star’s alignment. The best lynch from there would be AD or tn imo.

1 Like