Parity Cop 9'er (1, 2) OVER

Did he soft n0 Andres check anywhere? He seemed to put Andres and Urist in the same boat from what I saw.

ā€œbut heā€™s the copā€ also kinda implies that he copped Dan at some point so are tn and Dan the clears? Iā€™m struggling to try figure this out, seems like he has hinted at both TN and Dan being copped so maybe Andres and urist need to be lynched?

1 Like

Ok this post has convinced me that the cops were TN and dan tbh. I think Josh is just trying to soft he copped Dan by repeatedly saying heā€™s the cop?

Like josh made it pretty clear for us that we should consider TN and Dan clears so Iā€™m going to have to go along with that.

VOTE: urist

I donā€™t really wanna believe it, but it seems thatā€™s what happened.

If Iā€™m the cop check it was n0. only cuz josh kept saying i had town equity forever d1 + giving me that coveted ā€œyour the cop ur fineā€ line yesterday. Tn is most definitely the n1 check but thatā€™s all Iā€™m sure of.

Actually Iā€™m pretty positive no one else alive was the n0 check besides maybe me. itā€™s either me or someone deadā€¦ but starV/DS donā€™t make sense and chesskid is a terrible cop n0 imo but still possible.

And Andres what I meant is that Josh basically foisted the cop role on me and basically told me to stfu for the day imo. He definitely leaned too hard into that though.

and yeah @Andresvmb Iā€™m clearing Tn cuz of the flip flop in reads from D1->D2. Josh did his best to try to hide his cop status (until being a donkey later about it) and cop results but that one at least is obvious I think. I think my own is less so but very plausible while no one else imo makes sense.

What I donā€™t understand is why you would come out and suggest that you be the lynch. Thatā€™s the part that I really donā€™t get.

Iā€™m in agreement that Josh softed a TN and Dan check (most likely), particularly given the reads he was giving out and the confidence behind them. But I think the lynch should be Urist. Iā€™m fine with being lynched first and then Urist going next, but Urist has been constantly throwing shade at my slot probably because he figured out it would be between us next. So I think thatā€™s the play.

oh because i felt forced not to do anything last phase and be a sacrificial lamb. i wasnā€™t thinking about josh copping me until thinking about it today.

Like if you look at Tnā€™s first post that was my thought as well lol.

Well, so what do you think now?

basically
ā€œdan is the copā€ aka n0
ā€œtn and duskfall are town on metaā€ is n1/n2 checksā€¦i think

Thatā€™s the top theory, anyway. I welcome a challenge on this; I still want to win, after all, and if Iā€™m wrong, Iā€™d rather get corrected now than later.

Especially while we still have 1ML available.

Today is D3 yes? So there wasnā€™t a N2 check that Josh could have used to give us information.

Iā€™m not lynching Dusk anyway he was definitely Town from his vote on Star and youā€™ve probably been checked.

I think Josh thought dusk was town on play from what I gathered. I can check again though

Gun to head Iā€™d lynch urist if thatā€™s what your asking. Only cuz more I think about it that d2 almost quicklynch is something that Iā€™m struggling to see town orchestrating. But I want to review starv interactions to check for busing

I was not copped I am certain of that, Josh was able to read me from play

Seems like everyone is pretty much in agreement that urist is lynched today I think?