NSIMI Scum Chat

Hello! You’re all SCUM.

In a twist, you’ll get to decide your own teams! You need 2 scum in Game A, and 4 in Game B. In addition, you are informed that there is a Lost Wolf in Game B, but you do not know their identity. You do not get to know the town distribution across games before making your selection, but it has been randomized already so your selection doesn’t effect it.

Some of you may have additional powers, which I will send to you privately momentarily. You are welcome to discuss them openly with your scummates.

Here is a discord for your scum chat, I highly suggest using it as some of you are more active there than on 451: https://discord.gg/qu3NpmZ

I always have the same scum partners lmao

Wait Nanook is mod nvm

1 Like

Here is a list of all the role PMs for publicly available roles:

VT Role PM:

Hello dear town, and welcome to Nanook’s Semi-Invitational Mafia I.

You don’t have any special abilities beyond being super cool and having a vote!

Look for a ping on Sunday night to let you know what game you’ll be in, and if you have any questions in the mean time, don’t hesitate to ask!

Neighbor Role PM:

Your super cool special ability is a neighborhood chat! You’ll get access to it as soon as both neighbors have been sent their role PMs, and can use it 24/7 starting as soon as it’s opened.

Look for a ping on Sunday night to let you know what game you’ll be in, and if you have any questions in the mean time, don’t hesitate to ask!

Neighborhood open:

Hello BLANK and BLANK, you’re neighbors! You can talk here 24/7, starting now. Enjoy!

Vig Role PM

Your super cool special ability is a one time only N1 compulsive vig shot!

Mason Role PM/chat open

Hello Blank and Blank, you’re masons! You are confirmed as town to each other and can talk here 24/7, starting now. Enjoy!

Watcher Role PM

Each night, you pick a target and learn if anyone visited them that night.

It is possible for a player to have more than one role (i.e., vig and watcher). If a player has more than one role, they received the PM for one role with "In addition" followed by the description of their second role. So for example, a vig/watcher combo would look like:

Your super cool special ability is a one time only N1 compulsive vig shot!

In addition, each night, you pick a target and learn if anyone visited them that night.

The exception to this is the Masons, you will have been told any told any additional roles in their chat, if they possess any additional roles.

Any questions about role PMs, ask! There will also be a copy of the VT role PM in the opening post of each game for easy reference.

I’m a goon

Watcher here

@Nanook is it announced that scum picked their teams?

Put me and m2h in different games our interactions could get hard

Put me and m2h in different games our interactions could get hard

Yes, itwill be announced at game start that scum picked their teams without knowledge of town distribution.

There will also be a player swapping mechanic in play starting N1, so be aware of that.

I’ll go in the larger game, since i’m a watcher

I am also a watcher.

I havent gotten any additional messages so I guess I’m also a vanilla mafia

I have no additional messages so I guess I’m a goon

Oh, yeah, sorry, if you haven’t gotten an additional message from me you’re a vanilla mafia/goon

goon

pref for the small game tbh

I’ll go big game so I don’t have to tr m2h

1 Like

so m2h and then maybe UFO in the smaller game to split the watchers? and the rest of us in the big one
sound good to everyone?

hop into discord if you havent already!