Neighborizer Chat

Just remembered two games. One was an anon game where I rolled scum w/ Dusk (Anon tho) and I was inactive and he ended up having to carry. Also another where I just went inactive, never said a word, and subbed out. Probably moreso from other stuff than from being scum but both games I was indeed scum.

THEY REALLY THINK Iā€™M SCUM FOR TRYING AND NOT BEING INACTIVE :sob:

2 Likes

Sounds like you have some work to do on your town game :stuck_out_tongue:

On another note, thank god for that sweet maf lynch, and if you neighbourised me to pocket me youā€™re doing superb

1 Like

And I hope Nanook feels bad for not shooting Srceen because heā€™s funny lol

1 Like

Anyway I think youā€™re town even though you conspicuously didnā€™t vote (unless Elli is ballsier than I thought, to give you neighbouriser when youā€™re unfamiliar with most of the playerlist - good scum role though) so just in case I die I want to tell you all my thoughts post Srceen flip.

Scum didnā€™t try to protect him, so theyā€™re probably not active enough to have affected the gamestate without putting up a fuss. Particularly looking at Wisp, Erika, Nuxl, though inaction Dan still isnā€™t a bad pick and DSā€™s nonhammer skeeved me out. I think Andres and Dusk are very solid town now. Canā€™t see why Andres leads that lynch as scum at all plus his role makes a ton of sense to protect him as town (especially now scum have lost their faith healer nerf). Doggo was acting pretty strange towards the end but I donā€™t think scum gets visibly grumpy their teammate is being lynched, when theyā€™re almost certain to flip.

I still need to read Andresā€™s wall, and go back through wagons and what Srceenplay said and how people voted etc so I better not die.

I do have a question - why did you wait until prompted to claim receiving fruit? Also what are your general thoughts?

All part of my plan :sunglasses: Wish I could do that lmao. Trying to decide who else to neighboring tonight? Not sure but maybe Iā€™ll wait another night tbh.

Will respond to rest after class, in like 30 min :+1:

I think the only person who even remotely defended him was me actually. I could see Nuxl being scum tbh, heā€™s only ever gone hard lurk mode as scum.

I feel like as much as I can try to draw relations from wagons and how people voted it always just confuses me tbh.

As for not voting, it was an obv hammer and I figured since Iā€™m GMT and would be alseep before dl but others like est and pst could easily be on at a 6 am gmt deadline, people might wanna talk more (I think it was L-1?)

ALSO YES I FORGOT ABOUT MY FRUIT UNTIL I READ SOMEONE TALKING ABOUT IT.

I guess in general I do think Tommy/Dusk is town, I canā€™t see him being this over the top as scum atp? I have a weakness for tring anyone who trs me, but I do really think Erika vs Doggo isnā€™t TvT, and while you bring up a good point about Doggo defo not throwing a tantrum as his partner is about to be lynched, he certainly knows better than to do that. I donā€™t know anything about Erika or Andres to really comment either.

If youā€™re scum, youā€™re doing a really good job of getting me to tr you too. I guess if I had to say the people I sr the most atm itā€™s Nuxl for inactivity and Doggo, and it would explain the whole ā€œOne, MAYBE two smogoons are scumā€ because maybe setting up for once Nuxl flips, heā€™s likely town. I donā€™t know for sure about waterlily, but coming in and memeing instead of playing doesnā€™t seem like a scum play but Iā€™ve only played one game with them and I subbed into a dying spot and legit didnā€™t read the thread.

Iā€™m still upset with Tommy and DS for saying since Iā€™m trying Iā€™m scum.
TR:
Tommy - Acting far too over the top and casual to be scum?
Key - Youā€™re one of the only ones making sense, kinda canā€™t imagine you flipping scum, esp. after that message you sent.

TL:
DS - Threw a temper tantrum, kindnnnnnda doubt DS flips scum here but I ALWAYS tr him so.
GTacc - Drew a lot of random early attention that owu;dnā€™t make sense as scum?
Erika - Fought Doggo. I doubt Erika x Doggo is a thing, and I sr doggo much more than I sr her.

Neutral:
Dan - Bah Dan post please
Wisp - Hasnā€™t posted a lot?

Scummy:
Nuxl - Disappearing after talking a lot D1 seems to be a common scum!Nuxl thing to do? I believe? I forgot to check back but Iā€™ll go look back at that other game rn.
Doggo - Might be trying to pocket all of smogon. If he flips town I might have to re-look at Erika?

Confused:
Star
Andres

1 Like

It was good playing video mafia with you, thanks for staying up so late :stuck_out_tongue:

If you can confirm this please do, because I do think nuxl is scum but lynching lurkers is pretty hard.

I think Andres is town, Iā€™mā€¦ conflicted on ds, and erikaā€™s now claimed fruit vendor which wonā€™t get lynched today but definitely shouldnā€™t be ICed all game.

I donā€™t think doggo is scum. Canā€™t think of a good way to explain it but I disagree with like every post of theirs I read and it feels too openly unapologetically opinionated for scum on a new site

I donā€™t particularly want to claim neighbourise right now for doggo though. Did you use your other shot?

Oh my god I just realised my mistake with the faith healers, maf risk blocking their own shot :woman_facepalming: ok fruit vendor could totally be scum

LOL I FORGOT TO CHECK AGAIN OK IM GONNA GO CHECK RIGHT NOW BEFORE EVEN READING THE REST OF YOUR POST

Yep he was scum. Subbed out for Josh after being inactive. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen him go inactive like that as town in a game like this.

Also yeah it was fun! I was really nervous cause video etc. and it was 4 am and I did have to be up soon but I survived the weekend AND had fun playing video maf :sunglasses::heart_eyes:

Yeah Doggo feels too controversial rn to be scum but also it feels like his scum game so Iā€™m really not sure. I can go try to see how he acted if I can find an NOC he played in on smogon tho!

After I read up on what happened Iā€™ll maybe have more opinions on everyone. I havenā€™t used my other shot neighborize yet. Good thing, too. I was going to neighbor Tommy but I didnā€™t remember to submit and he died so phew, glad I didnā€™t remember. I think if I neighborize Doggo Iā€™ll pull my hair out cause we donā€™t usually see eye to eye.

But yeah I really donā€™t see any reason mafia wants faith healer besides to block other faith healer [havenā€™t checked but somene said there were 2] and to keep town from having two? If fruit vendor is scum Iā€™ll be surprised. I have no clue why they think FV (as a role, not Erika as a player) is town though :thinking:

I donā€™t think Dan or Nuxl posted that entire day :confused: Maybe Andres was actually bussing with that DS flip ugh.

You should make sure to neighbourise someone whoā€™s likely to talk to you and also not die tonight. Wisp might be good actually.

Assuming a death overnight, that puts us at 6:3 tomorrow, then weā€™re at lylo/mylo if we donā€™t lynch correctly.

:confusedparrot:

Nuxl hasnā€™t posted anything since like, d1 or EARLY d2?

I really donā€™t know who else to neighborize and Iā€™m afraid of neighborizing the wrong person since I only have one use left. I really still think Andres is hella sus though, and IM SO SAD DS MODKILLED jfkldsajflsjdfk.

And yeah I mean, early on someone said ā€œThese 4 roles prob townā€ but I donā€™t get WHY people think itā€™s town. Like I get that itā€™s a sucky role but mods wifom is likely too? Same reason why I think Andres as public vanilla could still be scum. Shitty role + good player + wifom = good scum?

Can I make this public? @Hannahh @M2H

1 Like

@Ellibereth