Needlessly Complicated Mafia (12p)

This game will be needlessly complicated. Like to the point where nobody knows what’s happening and the mod needs multiple spreadsheets to calculate night actions.

This wouldn’t really be fun for anyone to play or for me to moderate but I’ll throw it out there and see how many people sign up.

Can i join twice im really excited for this concept

I don’t see why not, do you have two accounts?

You know it!

but I dont have the passwords saved what a shame

I will keep this thread open for as long as necessary. The number of Power Tokens present at the start of the game will be equal to the number of days this takes to fill multiplied by the number of letters in the day of the week that the game fills.

1 Like

Uristisring that this will take a long time, huh?

2 Likes

If it takes too long to fill I’ll start reducing the number of available Solar Credits (and Ether Crests too, if it takes a really really long time), to compensate for the glut of Power Tokens.

2 Likes

We’re gonna have so many power tokens

1 Like

Only 4 more people required for this fun fun game!

Do I need a PhD in order to understand?

2 Likes

Simple omniscience should suffice

Really though, almost all information will be open, in an effort to avoid this turning into Needlessly Confusing Mafia.

1 Like

I’m assuming people are waiting to /in until the Power Token pool becomes massive? But keep in mind that you’re only gonna get a certain number of draws from the Ability Deck per night, and without certain Feats you can only increase your Talent Gauge by one point at a time. So having a ton of Power Tokens is not the huge advantage it seems to be.

Plus, a lot of things (like Influence Markers or Constitution Badges) cannot be directly purchased with Power Tokens so…

Nah m8 they’re waiting to in because they don’t care

wow that’s rly rude

1 Like

Is this still a thing?