Necromancy Mafia OVER

As you drop anchor in Port Phasmatys, the sun has just begun to set. You and your fellow sailors journey out into the modest village of the far east for a pint of ale and a place to spend the night…

You arrive at the accommodation for the night after a hearty meal that oddly… Left you with the taste of mold in your mouth that lingers for hours. The attendant at the manor greets you with a cold expression, for a moment… You almost thought you spotted fungus growing from his ears… His clothes are shredded like many of the villagers that you’ve seen crawling threw the gutters of what they call a town. Your mild enjoyment of the earlier sunset has turned sour as you prepare for the night, everything that once brought you some joy fades as the man abruptly shuts the door behind you with as much grace as he greeted you in the first place.

You spot some fungus on the pillow and blotchy scraps that seem to be arranged to form a bed… As you close your eyes for the night, the world seems to crumble around you… Green oozing from the walls. It’s just one night… Just one night…

Roles out NOW. Pending confirmations.

General Blah Blah AKA Setup

Player Count: 8
Deadlines: 5x(48+24)
Max game length estimate: 2 weeks
Daily time commitment per player : 5 posts max per player per game day

Setup: 6 vanilla town – 2 mafia goons

Special role: Necromancer

The Necromancer is randomly chosen among all (living and dead) players at the start of the second day. The necromancer’s identity is secret, players continue play normally (if you are mafia roll necromancer, you still participate in the night kill).

Once the Necromancer is introduced to the game, all players who were killed are granted a second life as “undead”.

• The Necromancer can only be killed at night if he is also a living mafia player

• The Necromancer acts as the Doctor role, and can perform a save once per game

• The Necromancer is unaffected by lynch votes cast by undead players

Special role: Undead

Upon their first death, town and mafia are resurrected as undead, their victory condition is temporarily modified to match the Necromancer’s victory condition. If they are killed a second time, undead players are eliminated from the game and return to their initial victory condition (town or mafia).

• Undead players act as Vanilla Townies, however, their identities are known as Undead
  • Undead players win if the count of undead equals the count of living even if the Necromancer is dead
  • No additional undead players are generated once the necromancer is dead

Additional Info:

• If there is a majority vote on a player, the day instantly ends, 24 hour night begins.

• If you have not submitted a vote during the day, you may submit one at night, the lynch will be announced the following day. You may not post at night, only vote.

• You may not remove a vote, you can only displace it.

• The player who receives the most votes is eliminated.

• Mafia goons can kill their partner at night, in this case, the agreed upon kill is revoked.

The rooster’s crow this morning is somewhat defeated as the beast itself wishes it had been in last night’s soup. And you can see the sun coming up slowly lighting your sleeping quarters. It’s going to be one good day of sailing folks!..

Bang

What the fuck?

A large brute smacks down your door and throws you a few greasy rags.

RRGHSRR he says in an unbelievably deep voice.

You are dragged out into the common room of the manor where await your fellow sailors, in equally bad shape or worse… On one you see some slime ooze from the ears, another with pale worms mixed into their hair.

The attendant who ushered you in last night takes over: Those are the ones, those are the sailors who stole me trousers!

The total absence of garments around his rotting genitals leave no room for question, this clearly was an act of organized crime.

The lone guard of this modest port town looks at you in disgust: d’rty salors… We shud have cloused thit purt yers ago! Yall k’now the drile, f’gure ‘t out amonst urs’lves ‘nd l’t m’ k-now when yall f’nished.

The brute gives off one more grunt as the three depart.

As it turns out… You ain’t going no where. Port Phasmatys will be your tomb, unless you figure out who the fucking mafia are! Get to it! LYNCH SOME FUCKERS!

Day 1 begins

@Andresvmb 1/5
@chesskid3 4/5
@DS 3/5
@Ellibereth 1/5
@MetalSonic 1/5
@Srceenplay
@Tier 5/5
@Urist 1/5

REMEMBER THE MAX OF 5 POSTS PER DAY, I WILL ALLOW ANY AMOUNT OF VOTE CHANGING POSTS WITH NO SUPPORTING TEXT, BUT YOU CAN NEVER USE UNVOTE, YOU CAN ONLY MOVE YOUR VOTE

If DS is playing DS is scum.

VOTE: Ds

VOTE: DS

VOTE: DS

VOTE: chesskid

VOTE: chesskid

VOTE: screenplay

VOTE: Chesskid

VOTE: Screenplay

VOTE: screenplay

arrrrrrrrrrrrr ye salty doges, ye alle smelle worse than me great grandpappy’s hemorrhoid-ridden arsehole. Ye olde ocean is right over there, walke the planke once in a while to clean yeselves or i’ll keeltow ye meself, arrrr

1 Like

I want to vote for you just because you made me read that.

1 Like

VOTE: urist

I can’t wait till I’m the necromancer

Tier has already maxed out on posts

making the votecounter not case sensitive is coming soon^tm

VOTE: Srceenplay