Musical Mafia

KILL! KILL! KILL!

@Nanook is this actually closing in 2 minutes

1 Like

We’ll find out!

Votecount as of post #703

StarV (2): DS, Ellibereth
Ellibereth (2): Mantis, StarV
m2h (1): Urist
Urist (1): Andresvmb

Flip when I get home.

what’s this/a plot twist/who could’ve seen/we’ll never know what could’ve been

Despite the tiebreaker not going to him, Ellibereth dies. He was town.

It is now N2, D3 will begin at approximately 2019-06-19T02:00:00Z.

@Urist
@Ellibereth
@StarV
@DS
@Andresvmb
@Mantis

You all wake up feeling a little…strange. Well, not quite all of you–DS tragically passed from a malicious and forced OD in the night, and won’t be joining the ranks of the living any longer! DS was town.

D3 ends at 2019-06-22T00:00:00Z.

@DS
@Urist
@Andresvmb
@StarV
@Ellibereth
@Mantis

RESET

VOTE: Urist

VOTE: StarV

Pumped my shotgun, StarV didn’t jump, lala la la lala la laa.

@Nanook

Andres has ice in his veins, and a gun in his hand! And what’s more, he ain’t afraid to use it either. Andres has shot StarV!

StarV was…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

SCUM! The game is over, and town wins. Congratulations to Elli, Urist, Mantis, DS, and Andres. I’ll post the whole setup when I can.

2 Likes

@Urist
@Andresvmb
@DS
@Ellibereth
@Mantis
@StarV
@Tier
@M2H

I should have just shot Elli like the original plan :thinking:. I was worried my read on M2H might have been wrong.

I feel like I was in a tough spot that game role wise especially with M2H being lynchproof scum day 2, if I killed a townie it probably would have been very difficult for me to win anyway, but fun nonetheless.

Your role got harder when scum died on D1, yeah.

What happened?

3 scum in 8 players can’t win

Here’s the scum chat that turned into the dead chat: https://discord.gg/nSJExRn

1 Like

I had to kill scum to convert to scum, or kill town to convert to town. I never had a scum partner