Musical Mafia

I agree with this.

I am aware of Andres pocketing me here and it is therefore no longer working

I don’t think discussion leads necessarily leads to the desired result. Depends on the scenario. In this particular one I’m leaning towards no discussion being more productive so. :man_shrugging:

I’m not a fan of people dictating how discussions go tbh.

Since I’m obviously Town, pocketing is not something that is possible for me this game.

It’s possible for town to pocket also, but that’s more of a game strat discussion we can have out of game

How many players left in game?

also

uh

to make up for the last 20 posts

Srat’ tebe v rot – To crap in your mouth
Perhot’ podzalupnaya – Pee hole dandruff (which makes me wonder how the dandruff got there in the first place!)
Razvaluha – Car that’s falling apart as it goes
Shluha vokzal’naja – Train station whore
Shob tebe deti v sup srali – I wish that your children will crap in your soup
U tya sho zhopa sho rozha: vse prigozhe – Your ass is the same as your face: all beautiful
Nochnaja babochka – Hooker (literally: night butterfly)
Zalupa konskaya – Horse pee hole! (to a person)
Hooy morzhovy – Walrus penis (to a person)
Zhopu porvu margala vikoliu – I’ll rip your ass and poke out your eyes

Just wondering if we can get enough players on to lynch Elli before he outs his reads to prove a point

No hammers aaaye

Ah fuck

VOTE: Urist

So the game is just wait until near deadline where Elli spouts his godlike reads to the plebs and then we have to wifom decide if we lynch our savior or not last second

im not stopping all of you from talking lol

I would also say that this lack of a hammer supports my Claim. Since, you know, if I could hammer, it would defeat the purpose of having my vote have to be randomized.

though i think none of the more interesting (in the context of this game) people are here atm

U tya sho zhopa sho rozha: vse prigozhe

eh i’ll just set the fucking timer

We are asking you to provide input into the game.

What do you think of Star claiming an unlynchable one shot vig in a game where likely all the scum are dead and a survivor 3p probably wouldn’t keep the game going?

This if for @StarV.

Can we get a tally of who upvoted the song last night?

I didn’t vote