Musical Mafia

In any case, I don’t know that that game was a good indication of your overall Town game (or Scum game for that matter). I just think you’re being solvy in a way that rules you out as 3p to me.

And I’d argue that my not participating in that first part kinda drew out TN, which I scumread them for their push on me about it, and then eventually did attempt to solve the game in the second half like I said I would

Eh that’s fine, I just don’t like the argument but I feel like of all the people on this site you are likely the person with the best meta read on me so I’m willing to ignore the misreasoning here since your conclusion is right

I’m okay with starting with Urist/StarV here. I think 3p Elli eventually shows himself in a game where we are aware of a possible 3p situation

@StarV can you claim your secondary power please

we may only have two shots and I’d rather have my conclusions be looked at in good faith.

Can you talk less like a computer?

Where are you at?

I’m immune to lynch today.

What happens if we lynch you?

From my understanding, you can’t.

We’re lynching me today and then who I say to lynch tmrw is still the track I’m on.

So you’re actually arguing you have 3p equity? That’s pretty remarkable.

This seems like a dumb thing for a townsperson to do

I know you disagree on the merits (and don’t really want to argue about it since its highly unlikely you’ll convince me otherwise) but you know self lynching to get my points across is something I often back as town.

I know. I don’t have good memories from that game.

You also wanted to lynch yourself last game you were 3p as a wifom tactic

Yes me wanting to lynch myself is in general null.
So you can just lynch me and we’d all be happy. :slight_smile:

Actually he wanted to be Shot, not lynched.

Why don’t you just tell us your reads and let us decide for ourselves if we think you are correct or not

Nah he wanted to be lynched.