Musical Mafia

UNVOTE

tyty

There. I just saved you without knowing your alignment. Maybe stupid of me, I don’t know. I guess we’ll find out.

The bourgeoisie, wherever it has got the upper hand, has put an end to all feudal, patriarchal, idyllic relations. It has pitilessly torn asunder the motley feudal ties that bound man to his ‘natural superiors,’ and has left remaining no other nexus between man and man than naked self-interest, callous ‘cash payment.’ It has drowned the most heavenly ecstasies of religious fervor, of chivalrous enthusiasm, of philistine sentimentalism, in the icy water of egotistical calculation. It has resolved personal worth into exchange value, and in place of the numberless indefeasible chartered freedoms, has set up that single, unconscionable freedom—Free Trade. In one word, for exploitation, veiled by religious and political illusions, it has substituted naked, shameless, direct, brutal exploitation.

filth

2 Likes

When did you become Urist?

2 Likes

oh so you havent checked the scum thread yet

gg

1 Like

how dare you i’ll have you banished to siberia.

Seriously, did he hack your account?

in soviet russia, the computers hack you

pig

Also, I’m a fervent believer in free trade and competition so go away with that communist garbage.

TO THE GULAG WITH YOU TO THE GULAG

wonder what song elli picked

I’LL SIMPLY OUT-EARN YOU PLEB.

Probably the anthem for the Soviet Union.

@Nanook can I let these workingmen bask in the glory of our song.

2 Likes

There is no restriction on sharing songs. There is also no guarantee that songs shared were the songs submitted.

Listen and behold, proletariats

1 Like

This song reminds me of any standard action scene in a Sci-Fi movie.

I never pictured you as a big Ariana Grande fan sarcasm.

1 Like