Music of the Ainur II 8p

It has come to star’s attention that some of you want more open mafia games. You have been heard.

The following is the second of a string of open setup games with a middle-earth theme. If you want more games, please sign up.

Team 1:
Eru Ilúvatar

Team 2:
Melkor

You are the Ainur, conceived by Eru Ilúvatar. In the beginning, there was nothing but a vast void. Ilúvatar has kindled you all with the Flame Imperishable so that you may create.

In this set up, Ilúvatar will pick a theme (Music Clip), Melkor will see Ilúvatar’s music, and submit their own theme (music clip). You, the other Ainur will be required to pick one of the two themes to sing. Once a theme has been selected, a PT will be created for the minority faction.

This allows for several scenarios:

4-4

Melkor Exits the game with a victory
One of the Melkor’s Ainur is a lone wolf
Manwë joins Ilúvatar to aid him

3-5

Manwë / Mairon will aid the majority faction
One of the minority is a lone wolf

2-6

Manwë / Mairon will aid the majority faction

1-7

Melkor/Ilúvatar whoever is in the majority exits the game with a victory,
The other may choose one of Manwë / Mairon’s abilities

Setup details

• The game is flipless.
  • Manwë / Mairon / Melkor / Ilúvatar can be the lone wolf
  • The Majority faction leader (Melkor / Ilúvatar) may end the theme at any time after night 1, if they have double (or more) the amount of followers, the game ends in a victory, otherwise the game ends in a loss.
  • Parity is NOT a win condition
  • Ilúvatar and Melkor are Neighbors
  • Ilúvatar and Melkor may not kill each other during the day or at night unless the other is the only remaining player of the opposite faction in the game.
  • Three themes will be played, so if you don’t get to play Ilúvatar or Melkor on the first go, you might get a chance in theme 3

Manwë / Mairon

They may select one of the following abilities:

1-shot Doctor
1-shot Vigilante
1-shot Cop
1-shot Vengeful

@Players

@ActionDan
@Andresvmb
@chesskid3
@Duskfall98
@GTacc
@mantis
@Urist

Is there only 1 manwë/mairon or can there be a manwë and a mairon?

There can only be one.

1 Like

I’m in, I want more mafia and @ActionDan hasn’t started his game yet
And yes, I didn’t read the setup

1 Like

Also if this runs through mid september there’s a week when I won’t have access to the internet or any electronics at all lol

@M2H

Chupapi munyanyo

I’ll be joining this one. Long time no see. Been feeling like getting some mafia action lately.

1 Like

@Ellibereth Time to come out of retirement