MiscPick Mafia Private Topic

Controlling parent: Erika Furudo’s actions can ONLY be used on myself and Vizzy.

confirming stuff

@urist please confirm that you received our actions :slight_smile:

I did

Can you repeat them? I’m concerned if my list was processed correctly :slight_smile:

Can I confirm that I have submitted to: make Erika’s actions unable to affect anybody except Vizzy and myself.
And, submitted a strongman kill on Nanook

While Vizzy will delay impulse’s action to resolve on the next day.

You may confirm that yep!

Erika is being sketchy in the hood, I think he doesn’t trust me yet.

ok

hmm actually is sky a better kill?

Please post something very towny so that I can flip to impulse.

how do i do that

Take 15 or 30 minutes of your time to post an essay about who you think is town and scum. Tell us who you think is the towniest in the game and who is the scummiest in the game. Write at least 2-3 lines to justify each read. You’re scum, you already have all the answers, it’s incredibly easy to justify townreads.

Check gtacc’s desperate post in day 1 for a good example that was written by town.

hmm

If you survive today and successfully lynch impulse, we easily win the game tomorrow. Please do not burden me by having to carry you in the game. Please do take the effort and the small amount of time needed to do what is necessary to progress in this game.

ok ill post a detailed readslist but im not sure how much it will sway the town

I will do the rest. I just need you to do something so that I have the basis to do so.

ok

You know what, post it in here first so that I can give you advice.

ok