MiscPick - Game Over!

MS I WASN’T STATING THE OBVIOUS!!! HMPHH!!! SOMEONE HAS TA ASK IT RIGHT?

boops MS plus!!! I don’t have much to contribute anyway… so I’d try ta do my best ta ask SUPER GOOD QUESTIONS AS TOWN!!! su I’s don’t think it’s a smart idea ta vote me!!!

C: I’s like the bandwagon on GTacc but it’s way tuu fast… su I won’t vote it for now!!!

^this is kinda weird. I dont think fully lynch worthy. When mod said YOU dont know how many scum there are… I figured he was talking to all of town as well. Not just MS. That would be silly.

my vote was a rvs

that may be the case, but only in retrospect. notice the wording of gtacc’s discrediting which sounds more like he just wants to throw shade on someone who might just be confirmed town for the wrong reasons. idk, maybe im just biased cos im the one being obvtowned :stuck_out_tongue:

We need to flip Gtacc today.
We have a good of chance s any to hit scum there.
Plus we gain the most information from this lynch.
When he flips scum we will see how Mantis this tries to subtly discredit the wagon.
If on the off chance they flip town we can see how nanook used the opportunity to vote town while shading me.

Our town block is solid. We got this guys.

1 Like

Just to be clear, you’re meaning that regarding the GTacc actions you “don’t think fully lynch worthy”, right; not the Screenplay vote? In other words, are you favouring GTacc over Screenplay in this exchange?

I agree that it isn’t a mod slip, though I disagee it would be silly to consider it such. There are mods who simply would have ignored that query directed to him by any player, and the query itself no more confirms the alignment of MS than does the generic response from the mod.

Then there’s the acceptable meta that that sort of tack (which some other sites either identify or misappropriate as angling) is pretty common here, esp. with both Screenplay and MS among others.

Knowing or acknowledging all that I still think the entire interchange influences me to read Screenplay as Town. I’m not as influenced yet on MS, so if it’s a “Town block” it’s still a D1 thing, for me.

Also, if I’m reading your first part correctly, I think we might agree on GTacc. Like Screen has admitted, it’s a shading start, which to me could still run either way - I like the impetus in questioning and even stumbling or fumbling a bit doing so, as townish traits perhaps too obviscum as scum postings; but it still doesn’t put GTacc in a favourable light for me.

I’m not averse to where MS is with Gtacc / Riley Cake.

1 Like

Soo…
Im just gonna post my reads
first, Im gonna start with screen. I clearly see a townie motivation in his

post, because he believes a mod confirmed will help us a lot. There could be a possibilty of screen protecting his mafia IC friend but there is this:

this conversation goes on and I screen votes MS, I dont think they can be scum together, so srceen is town

for metal sonic, they have been pretty obvtown even without considering mod slipped. If they were mafia would they pull a gambit at the very beginning and claim pgo? Even if they were mafia PGO, they would not need to claim so they could get more night kills.

for invisibility, him disliking my “why you ask” post is weird, I did not know why impulse would need to learn that, felt kinda sketchy
what did you dislike about that

pyx has only 1 post about game, saying srceen is town. Idk why they did not acknowledged the “slip” and just said the person who acknowledged is town.

for impulse, i wasnt a fan of their bulletproof question but i like

becuase if they were the mafia they would not say anything about that, unless there were actually 3 mafias. but that would be kinda mafia sided? idk about all roles and balance so I cant say anthing about this tbh
that unvote vote thing does not seem agenda driven because at that point nanook had 0 votes
Ill give a slight town read to impulse

for sky, I already told my thought about them but their activity seems low compared to their town game, and

was too out of blue, they just came and go back

for erika and nanook, they did not have many posts but I wonder why Nanook dislike srceen?

same for mantis, but mantis not just accepting the current wagon looks good

do you think if we were a team, ms would just bus me and I would say “MS is not confirmed town”?

are you a native speaker of english?

I think this is a weird thing to say.

Nope

I’m ok with being an asshole.
I would like to be a universal asshole everywhere.
How do I make it appropriate?

UNVOTE: gtacc

i need to think a bit

It’s a silly not mod slip.

I was considering there are 2 mafia and something like 1 neutral or not while writing about this, but then i thinked about it and changed my mind

I was reading MS’ post as his thinking there were mafia in players GTacc and/or Riley Cake, not that you and MS were mafia.

I have enough respect for the player lineup to not put anything past them as a mafia tactic. “Distancing” is a very big thing on this site particularly, even to the point of actually being a mafia identifier. But, no, I wasn’t thinking that’s what might be going on until it was mentioned in the thread. Now it’s like telling someone NOT to dream about bunnies.

2 Likes

OK. I’m weird. That’s like the main thing people say about me. It’s nai.

flip flap flip flap

Trying to quote gtacc bot you.
VOTE: pyx