MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

brb finding osie to shove another 10 eggplants down his throat

2 Likes

Final Votecount as of #4031 and EoD4

darth_tabor (5): Andresvmb, Chemist1422, GoalkeeperBoss, Srceenplay, darth_tabor
Chemist1422 (1): EricKline

Not Voting (2): Arete, Firekitten

1 Like

After two successful discoveries of League Of Villains members, the Class was sure this next one would follow suit. @darth_tabor has died!

They were:

Tomura Shigaraki
League Of Villains Strongman/Claim Vigilante

Quirk: Decay. Tomura’s Quirk allows him to disintegrate whatever he touches with all five fingers. It will take effect whether the target is organic or not. The disintegration spreads quickly and will spread through the victims whole body if they don’t amputate the decaying body part. His Quirk can even spread beyond what he’s touching, allowing him to disintegrate large groups of enemies instantly.

Night Action - Lend A Hand (2-Shot): You use your powerful quirk to turn any defense or protection into dust. Twice per game, when you carry out the factional Nightkill, you may choose for it to become a Strong Attack.

Day Action - Decay (2-Shot): Twice per game, as a Day action, you may target a player and attempt to guess that player’s abilities or flavour, using exclusively posts from the thread as evidence. If successful, that player is hit with a Strong Attack and you lose this ability.

Win Condition - You win when the League of Villains outnumbers the Class, or nothing can stop that from happening.

Night 4 now begins and will end at 2020-03-29T20:00:00Z. Please have all actions in by 2020-03-29T19:00:00Z

Thanks orange for locking thread.

If everyone living player wants accelerated nights, I can start the next Day as soon as all the actions are in.

Tell me in your role PM

4 Likes

Last night we found one Classmate dead in their room. @EricKline has died!

They were:

Denki Kaminari
Class Lightning Rod
Quirk: Electrification. Denki’s Quirk allows him to generate electricity and cover his body in it. While he can also emit this energy over a distance, Denki has little to no control over it. Exceeding his wattage limit causes his brain to short-ciruit, leaving him in a vulnerable state for 1 hour.

Night Action - Shock (1-shot): Once per game, as a Night action, you may make all Night actions excluding protectives target yourself.

Passive Ability - Will: Any time during the game, you may edit your Last Will. When you die, the Host will present your Last Will with your Role PM. The Host may redact your Last Will as they see fit.

Win Condition - You must destroy the League of Villains and any other threats to the Class.

They had the following as their last will:

If ur reading this then I’m dead. It’s very sad for all of us because now the amazing scum team is that much closer to pulling the off the dub. All I’ve gotta say is this last fella probably isn’t who you think it is, but then again I died so I’m probably not in the best spot to win. But anyways, snag the dub and make me proud

Day 5 now begins and will end on 2020-03-31T20:00:00Z.

With 6 people left, majority is at 4!

Not Voting (6): Srceenplay, Andresvmb, Arete, Chemist1422, Firekitten, GoalkeeperBoss

If you did not receive results, assume you slept peacefully.

I don’t want to say that I called it, but I did call it haha

I got a bullet proof vest

wow

So now Srceen is confirmed Town to you yes?

We confirm sceeen as not the messenger who sent me a fake vest since he wasn’t redirected

I think?

I guess so

it’s just GKB left in the POE lmao

so here’s what I’m confused about right now

we have three unaccounted for scum actions N1 (the roleblock on Screen, the vig shot on Cloned (assuming there isn’t actually a 1-shot vig or something who shot Cloned), and the message to Jake)

there should be only 1 scum left

???

I am also confused

Also the day message to chemist

And the night message to jake*

Like I’m at the point where ‘Jake was actually just claiming a fake redcheck for no reason’ seems like the most plausible answer and it still doesn’t sufficiently explain things

@GoalkeeperBoss you are the last person in the POE can you please tell us what the heck happened and how scum did this

Hahaha do you actually expect a straight answer?

yes because they already lost :slight_smile: