MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

so here’s what I’m confused about right now

we have three unaccounted for scum actions N1 (the roleblock on Screen, the vig shot on Cloned (assuming there isn’t actually a 1-shot vig or something who shot Cloned), and the message to Jake)

there should be only 1 scum left

???

I am also confused

Also the day message to chemist

And the night message to jake*

Like I’m at the point where ‘Jake was actually just claiming a fake redcheck for no reason’ seems like the most plausible answer and it still doesn’t sufficiently explain things

@GoalkeeperBoss you are the last person in the POE can you please tell us what the heck happened and how scum did this

Hahaha do you actually expect a straight answer?

yes because they already lost :slight_smile:

@Srceenplay did you target me N3 and failed to visit me and that’s why you still have the vest

1 Like

Srceenplay
Andresvmb
Arete
Chemist1422
Firekitten
GoalkeeperBoss

in most possible worlds we should have space for two mislynches assuming protectives don’t successfully protect anyone

does that sound right

sounds right

there’s also the possibility chemist is somehow scum and that’s why there was a random block N1 because they were puppeted but eh

Screenplay should actually just be confirmed town here I think even if we’re looking at the possibility of a messenger, people can by default only use 1 night action per night and a kill happened

unless this was somehow a 5v12 but I think for now we assume that it’s not a 5v12

VOTE: GoalkeeperBoss

anyways this is the least townie person in the PoE and I skimmed the breakup of the wagon on him D1 and orange was pretty clearly trying to save him

that lighting rod was brutal for scum

1 Like

all chances of claiming a red check and somehow winning

gone

I mean I have Srceen as Town for sure.

1 Like

We can just do this. I’m fine with it.

VOTE: GoalkeeperBoss

@Firekitten vote this way so we can have 3 consecutive Scum self-votes.

It’ll be epic.