MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

I did answer it.

No

You talked about GKB and GTacc

But thatā€™s not what you had said at all

Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re saying here to be honest.

There hasnā€™t been any resistance, but that jake wagon was odd, and gkb has not attempted to be townie or even bitch and moan. Kinda feel like heā€™s hoping to wait out the wagon.

Disagree

Talk to me about what made it odd, especially given it was exclusively people you townread iirc?

p sure he said as much

say what you will about his play today, but heā€™s no stranger to getting the early D1 wagon as either alignment :man_shrugging:

I guess we define resistance differently then. What I mean by resistance is probably something different - I havenā€™t seen a lot of attacks on people necessarily voting GKB, but rather a lot of interest from select folks to move the vote away and onto someone else. That persistent interest by others I am thinking of as resistance but is probably something else.

The guy didnā€™t do anything but post in poems twice, and all of a sudden kaboom wagon. It then dissipated what feels like equally as quickly.

Well letā€™s see what you said

When asked for clarification on the bolded you give

None of this at all refers to splintering the town in any way

Is that actually weird to you?

Look at the arguments for voting him

Then those for swapping off

I donā€™t think that was that weird

And I think heā€™s one alignment regardless of wagon. What in that iso is reassuring? I donā€™t like his excuses.

2 Likes

By opening up a wagon on GTacc, who btw is a perfectly legitimate lynch as far as Iā€™m concerned, you then create the possibility that neither one of those players is actually lynched because you split the votes from players that are Town and allow the Scum to perhaps drive it onto someone else. Itā€™s much harder to do this if we concentrate on a few players and force people to make choices.

But if that happens we just win the game

So why are you afraid of it

We win the game by lynching Scum. I have seen plenty of times now people squirming out of a certain lynch because Town just fail to follow through.

First off

No

We win the game by finding town

1 Like

cult wins by finding town :eyes:

1 Like

Secondarily

If all the scum pile on someone that isnā€™t GTacc or GKB

A we know GKB/GTacc are both likely scum

B we know who the scum are because they just piled on some rando

This whole argument is a super bad look for you if we coast to a GKB lynch and he flips town

Orange being honest I feel like the miller claim is legitimate.

I disagree it felt particularly legit and beyond that itā€™s far too risky to let it through