MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

It’s in the OP???

where?

seriously where? I’ve reread the OP like 3 times now.

so did I wtf

I swear I read that line but even going back to signups there just… isn’t

Godly.
Regardless of your role I applaud you.

Um most times in themed rolemadness don’t evils receive a “fake” flavor
At least that was in PMFM

1 Like

fuck this is going to look really bad for me if a claimvig flips

Let me dig through the edit history because I am tripping

Summary

Bruh just call me gtacc
Also me = gtacc = lymph

I don’t even know what a faith healer is or when I slipped as janitor

This is the flawless strat for mafia

yea

You don’t lynch someone based on their miller claim duh

Dammmn

i would yeah

Pretty good vibe

I don’t know this guy but consider him if GKB flips scum

You have no PR in a role madness game?

decent vote

Nope, don’t do this vigs, definitely no

I mean miller is usually put there to balance the game i think but that’s not the case for this game, and this is why I shouldn’t be vigged. Also instead of vigging please consider lynching me first LOL

Yeah while discussing about this, Jake could easily be a town wanting to hide their precious role and try not to get killed instead of scum. I also presume he would ask his mates before claiming vanilla. I wouldn’t say bring these to words because you know telling that he has a good role makes scum consider him but getting lynched also won’t do much for him.

What lol we should hear more from you (coming from the guy with less than 5 posts, ladies and gentlemen :stuck_out_tongue:)

Pretty spicy stuff I liked it

Yeah this is not true but I am not very sided about GKB at this moment, he is posting occasinaly on random times with random little content and votes and the reason he voted Andres is undue but someone said he is a new player soo…

Yeah

LOL

Why?

I said consider him if GKB is scum but he may be right about LHF stuff… Yeah still consider but where he is also where I am now so…

on the top of my head, it is something like this:

Arete
Cloned
Erika
Screen
Marshall
Jake
Seth
Doggo,Eric,snowman
Fire
Darth
Andres
GKB
Orange
Deadbananas

I’m not really highly based on these reads right now and there are actually big and small gaps between people and how much I read them, this is just from top of my head.

wow @GTacc you’re worse than me at readability, love the wallposts tho

use “hide detail”?
please?

1 Like

Orange can I ask you were your neutral claim serious? Also what would you do if you rolled Miller? You would hide it? It seems very unfavorable to me because it could cause an investigator to reveal with inaccurate results. If you are going to say I claimed miller because I am scum that think they will get investigated, then please explain why am I scum at the beginning. Also I asked if you are neutral because if you are a neutral just saying things for fun, I won’t be taking your posts seriously.

Sure

Oh shit I found it

It’s in my card

I was explicitly told that “mass claims will not break the game” which means that there are anti-claim mechanics

And as I said earlier

I assume it’s not the weak-ass “oh but giving the scum flavor claims is anti-claim” because it feels like they’d have just said such and I’m realizing now they haven’t

1 Like

Re-read that whole thing, I did not claim neutral but didn’t mind dying if I was

Honestly?

yes

every time

Then I just wouldn’t get investigated

This is my first rolemadness NOC game.

I don’t think you’re scum so much as I acknowledge you living is -EV for town every time

Why?

D1 Miller claims are >rand scum

That aside letting them live in closed rolemadness is just an obviously bad idea

1 Like