MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

The Redirection to remove both your wagons from top Is what I see.

You say Iā€™m redirecting, yes
But you answer questions, less.

The Only other player in this game other then Foxy and GKB that Iā€™d be willing to vote for, is Cheese.

No, we lynch you.
You were the one deathtunneling GKB for a weak reason.

Also can I just say
Despite what everyone says, Jakeā€™s plays are actually great
Iā€™m loving it

No.
Other people are redirecting.

Speaking about PMs bleh

yeah duh

Just understand it without angleshooting

Uh ok i donā€™t think so butā€¦

What does this even mean lol

Oh so you had a history maybe these are about that

Come onā€¦ Also what is GKB

You talked yourself into following after orange said you are weak. Hmmā€¦

OH GKB is the player that makes sense

What? insert we donā€™t do that here meme here

But come ooooooooon he said /s
It kinda looks like you vote whoever orange has a scrape with someone
VOTE: Arete
Iā€™ll put my vote here now

xd

LOL I donā€™t remember inviting a joker from other forums

Solid

Oh well you donā€™t vote orange fights meh you changed too much vote maybe you wouldnā€™t do that as scum what do I know but yeah UNVOTE

LOL

I would keep ranting about mu lingo but it seems we are minority here sooā€¦

no thatā€™s me

Correct reader friend, you are taking a townread from me.

Uh does anyone here remember this guy claimed neutral?

Hmmā€¦ Pretty interesting.

That sounds pretty pretty specific, I was thinking itā€™s not likely but what if thatā€™s what you are doing? :open_mouth: Nah

Fishing?
I read deadbananasā€™ posts but couldnā€™t find anything like fishing, instead his first posts seems a bit, you know, it is more about how miller or how voting plugin works. He then says you are lost wolfy which would he also wouldnā€™t know if you were one, so deadbananas also seems like a bad guy to me.
VOTE: deadbananas

On a different note, the way Arete plays seems like they are acutally believing when they are inspecting other players

like this one, these seems authentic to me.

We always donā€™t actually, Iā€™m pretty assured

lul

good

Soooo I am into 300th post an there is another thing I need to make it will be really fast

1 Like

So we lynch me because I voted whom I feel is the best vote?

I kinda maybe have a clue on flavor, and I remembered that there was a spy character in MHA, meaning that there was a chance that the hosts could have put them in.

I kinda saw bananas fishing for the spy (traitor), but that was a tinfoil so :man_shrugging:

I am 100% confident there are 2 scum within Cheese/Jake/GKB

2 Likes

Why do you think they would be a traitor and not the actual ā€œSpyā€ Town role?

Yeah actually Jake and GKB is a 50/50 in whoā€™s Scum.
Cheese I think is always scum here

VOTE: clonedcheese

Wait,
aRe
yOu
thiNking
Gracefully?

WDYM?

Iā€™m a bit at a loss that nobody seems to also think clonedā€™s progression on me makes zero sense

You do realize how incredibly annoying it is to read this many posts and have 90% of them be fluff right? thereā€™s a ton of new people here, the few people I do know have been keeping their posting short and null.

Additionally, I was asking the hosts a question. Theyā€™ve now answered and I know I can claim my hero in the thread.

Iā€™m Bakugou.

onto new stuff:

Okay I say something about someone claiming neutral? wut? I think I missed the actual claim in the horde or posts.

Jake talking in riddles is weird, but I think a neutral claim on day 1 is just sorta wtf. but all the playerbase for this game seems vastly different than what Iā€™m used to. Slowly chugging away reading the remaining 200 posts.

you do realize that people have lives outside of this game right?

you do realize that people have lives outside of this game right?

Iā€™m hardclaiming Bakugou, if anyone wants to challenge my claim, be my guest. I feel like this is my best play to do so early because thereā€™s no way in hell that I can keep up with 1000 posts every two days.

Most of the people in this thread I donā€™t know, and the ā€œletā€™s posts 500 posts a dayā€ mentality just isnā€™t for me. Andres seemed towny early on, but him scum reading me for not making a post in less than 24 hours is really weird. I have another game to play, AC just launched, and I have to prepare video lectures/demos amidst all this COVID-19 stuff which is definitely more exhausting than in-person teaching.

Iā€™m slanking, lynch my character claim now or wait for the thread to slow down to a pace where I can actually keep up, your choice.

Ballsy

why the claim despite the known presence of anticlaim mechanics

I feel like jakeā€™s posting style is pretty anti-town so heā€™s the person who Iā€™d like to lynch the most.

So instead of voting him you claimedā€¦?

I donā€™t even know about anticlaim mechanics, if there are any I didnā€™t see them.