MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

Wouldn’t you call that irritating?

Isn’t hammer off

It’s on IIRC

I’m trying to understand his POV from Irritated Town rather then panic scum.

I mean sure that would be irritating

But if you think he’s a wolf then why are you treating him like irritated town

I can’t explain all of my thoughts.

I’ll try and expand maybe a bit more on what I see. There’s a certain critical but measured approach that just makes me think they are Town. It doesn’t strike me as hedging to not out their Partners for example, particularly when it’s followed by a vote. I don’t know. I didn’t claim to be good at this game.

Hahahaha I appreciate your sense of humor and hope you stick around.

1 Like

Simple.
If he does end up flipping town, then I wasn’t focusing on that. My focus was on Panic Scum.
But me viewing him as Irritated Town I’d be focusing on that which will help me figure more stuff out in the current game state.
If he is scum then as I said before, cheese is the next best lynch.

1 Like

Okay but do you care that they are hammered if they’re Scum? And there’s something to be said about the information you get out of near death situations.

That’s dumb :frowning:

1 Like

Anyways

Voting today is kinda meaningless ngl

Do I care if I lynched scum? Yes, but in a good way. In a way that we’re that much closer to winning.
But do you care if it’s a miss lynch? I’m considering the possibility it might be and thus trying to figure out where the scum lay.

Are you actually suggesting we all no vote?

I think doggoplays is scum because they already lied and they haven’t even posted once

They posted recently actually.

oh

well then nevermind

would argue that my initial observation was still correct

1 Like

Okay, fair. I’m still strongly TR’ing you so carry on.

Doggo does deserve more scrutiny. I called for them to participate more actively and have been thoroughly disappointed thus far.