MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

I did vote Arete. I can’t get traction. GKB is my next best guess.

We still have a day.
Support your claim. Tell people about it. Call people out.

I don’t know how you don’t see all of the things that I’m doing as not trying to achieve this goal.

“I can’t get traction so I’ll go on a wagon that has more chance” is more like T-3 hours

I didn’t realize Jake was the top wagon at the time, my b, I had yet to figure out vc and stuffs

You’re doing everything except voting on Arete…

If I thought the vote was widely dispersed and unlikely to flip Scum or push the game forward, then perhaps I would be more stubborn about my vote. I think this is a perfectly fine game state.

I’m just very used to being a top wagon d1 and it’s very frustrating to try and defend myself on the basis of nothing

1 Like

…are we actually reading the same game??

almost all of these are hedges

the last two are the only posts that could possibly, in theory, not be hedges

how do you get ‘uncompromising’ when everything they say is ‘well that could be scummy but not necessarily, it could also come from town’??

Okay but we have not played before yes? So I don’t have any of that history.

If you want to contribute, instead of getting frustrated about your wagon (which gives us nothing), why not try and give reads on other players?

Seth yes.
Bananas no.

Did I say everything they are posting is uncompromising? I said the reaction to the OMGUS was.

personally I don’t read ‘probably the worst post’ as particularly aggressive given that he’s not willing to call the other posts bad without adding five zillion qualifiers

In light of all the other context you have highlighted, I would say that post is aggressive for the player. So we will have to agree to disagree.

does the fact that literally everything else they’re posting is hedgy affect your read at all

On deadbananas? My Town Lean there isn’t the strongest, but I don’t think they are posting like Scum.

For example, if Erika flips Scum I would be genuinely surprised. I would say the same for Srceen actually. And Fire Kitten is also most likely Town. Those three I probably won’t be voting and I am fairly sure are Town. Anybody else flipping Scum isn’t out of the question sure. I am just most interested in GKB right now.

Same

I think you misunderstood my post. I was going over the posts I saw most people voting GKB referencing and that jumped out the most. There were 3 posts I saw for that so I wanted to give my own analysis on them. The first two my analysis was they can come from either side so you guys would say they are NAI. My analysis on the third post is that this one most often comes from a place of scum therefore the scumlean. I apologize for not taking the posts the exact same way you did and seeing some ambiguity in things.

This is Bad.
Town!GKB wouldn’t have said what he did.
After Scum!GKB flips, your next kiddo.

/s for the last sentence if it wasnt clear