MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

oh sup

Hey

I have a weird gut feeling about Marshalā€™s TR of me

some of his posts feel kind of like he decided he wanted to TR me, then came up with arguments for why I was town?

looking specifically at

and

I donā€™t think either of the things he commented on are out of my scumrange, I would expect Marshal to be familiar enough with my range to know that, and itā€™s weird that heā€™s clearing me for them

See you even found a vote with context

See I believe that

But I also donā€™t think heā€™s scum for it

At least, yet

Fine. Iā€™ll add to the Marshall discussion.
Gotta go find it.

1 Like

I mean Marshal (for example) has posted multiple posts and when you vote him and donā€™t say why (and itā€™s not in direct response to something he said) itā€™s very unclear why youā€™re voting him

ngl

stop that

donā€™t let other people write your arguments

huh

so whatā€™s your theory on why heā€™s doing it?

Well

Look at your history in these kinds of matches

I think that itā€™s probably not even conscious lol

either that or heā€™s vig

80 percent of the time Marshal and I deathtunnel each other all game

this goes up to 90 if you discount games where he was scum

Exactly

i do beleive you trying to communicate what you think the soft is is town AI because iā€™d honestly expect scum!arete to go back to scumchat and be like ā€œok i know marshal letā€™s try to figure this outā€

i do think it would be slightly uncharacteristic of you as scum

This felt hedgy.
Like they are calling them town but not wanting to call them town. Keeping options open kinda thing.

1 Like

and arete you know iā€™m making efforts not to just baselessly tunnel you

since FoL26 i donā€™t think iā€™ve tunneled you unless you were wolf(not counting not dead yet because i gave up on that read fairly quickly to tunnel a different townie)

I vaguely remember doing something like that in Danganronpa but I could be wrong

for what itā€™s worth Marshal is definitely capable of faking confidence as W

Exactly what I was referring to ngl

as in the first thing(like going to scumchat) or the 2nd thing in trying to communicate you knew what my soft was to me.