MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

People play the game to have fun; people find enjoyment about the game in many ways such as talking to others and solving the game. I happen to have fun talking to others and joking around, while solving in my head and pushing people in the thread.

I think you have an irrational hate of meta and that is affecting how you act, which leads to other people having less fun in the game. Meta isn’t a crutch to reading people, in fact meta is a necessary component of a mafia game to improve your gameplay.

Meta is what is necessary in a mafia game to force people to adapt their gameplay instead of joining game after game not learning from the previous one. It’s what strives people to improve as a mafia player and ultimately themselves. Instead of pushing it away, you should embrace meta and learn from it.

1 Like

Another thing I also want to point out is that your win condition isn’t to catch all the scum, it’s for them to all be dead at the end of the game.

For that to happen, scum need to be lynched. Town can not afford to lynch a town person because they are acting different and weird. One thing people ultimately forgot in the game is that it’s a team game. For that reason, above all else the number one skill you can have as a villager is to be an obvious one.

Think about it. If every villager was obvious in the game, that would mean wolves can be lynched each day. Chemist was an obvious villager in the game despite hard defending all the scum. I’m not joking when I say that him being obvious villager is what kept us from losing this game. Even if he didn’t hard defend the scum, he needed to be obvious town or we would have had a chance of lynching him instead of scum.

That ultimately means you shouldn’t be trying to act scummy/weird as villager unless you know what you are doing.

Anyway that’s just my thoughts

2 Likes

also do what I say not what I do because I’m a hypocrite who likes to confuse people to see if I can get a read on them that way

2 Likes

Everyone’s stats should be on their user page except for a bug for orangeandblack that we’ll probably resolve tomorrow. If you see any other errors let me know.

tbh don’t fix it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s fixed. :stuck_out_tongue:

The stats say I’m just as good at mafia as orange, and the stats don’t lie

2 Likes

Sorry lol

the stats say I’m the best town player on this site

the stats lie

7 Likes

0% win rate pog

1 Like

Your Welcome!
Also I solved the entire scum team
GO ME!

2 Likes

Only if you vote your Town reads.

I’m no longer taking criticism

2 Likes

The person named Chemist1422 really needs to improve their playstyle, huh? /s

You wouldn’t be modding a game on 451 unless you regularly saw the “Ellibereth has edited your post” notification!

3 Likes

Imagine if Elli was modding and saw that

1 Like

not entirely sure what I’ve done to deserve your snark

Lmao

@orangeandblack5 sucks to suck

2 Likes

I need to remember this as the only time I will ever have a higher win/loss rate over orange

4 Likes