MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

fuck

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Votecount as of post #1681 and EoD1

marshal (5): darth_tabor, ErikaFurudo, Srceenplay, Andresvmb, orangeandblack5
JakeTheWolfie (3): Firekitten, Arete, deadbananas
DeadBananas (2): Marshal, EricKline
GoalkeeperBoss (1): Seththeking
Firekitten (1): DoggoPlays
orangeandblack5 (1): clonedcheese

Not Voting (4): snowmaninblack, JakeTheWolfie, GTacc, GoalkeeperBoss

As the day winds down, @Marshal was thought to be a League Of Villains infiltrator.

Marshal has been lynched! They were:

Hitoshi Shinso
Class Questioning Redirector

Quirk: Brainwashing. Hitoshi’s Quirk allows him to put someone in a state where the victim is forced to obey whatever he commands. He can only activate this power when his target verbally responds to him. Brainwashing needs to be intentionally activated by having the other person respond to a question, and will not take effect if Hitoshi doesn’t want it to.

Day Action - Question: Each Day excluding Day 1, as a Day action, you may target another player to send a 140 character message. The host may redact that message as they see fit. That player may respond to the message with their own message. If they do so, you may force any action(s) they take that Night to target any player of your choice.

Win Condition - You must destroy the League of Villains and any other threats to the Class.

It is now Night 1. It will end 2020-03-24T20:00:00Z. Please have all actions in by 2020-03-24T19:00:00Z

Last night we found two Classmates dead in their room. @Gtacc and @ClonedCheese have died!

They were:

Gtacc

Tenya Iida
Class Innocent Child/Universal Miller

Quirk: Engine. Tenya’s Quirk is that he has car-like engines in each of his calves, giving him super speed and extreme kicking power. Tenya needs to fuel his engines by drinking orange juice.

Day Action - Reveal (1-Shot): Once per game, as a Day action, you may reveal yourself as the Class Representative. You may only do so if at least 1/3 of living players are voting for you. This confirms you as a member of the Class.

Night Action - Confiscate: After you have been revealed as the Class Representative, you may choose to pick up an item dropped after another target player died.

Passive Ability - Bossy: Your strong leadership skills often come off as annoying. You show up as a member of the League of Villains when investigated.

Win Condition - You must destroy the League of Villains and any other threats to the Class.

ClonedCheese

Mezo Shoji
Class Gunsmith
Quirk: Dupli-Arms. Mezo’s Quirk is that he has a set of tentacles alongside his arms. He can transform the tips of these tentacles to replicate other parts of his body (ex: mouth, ears, eyes). The duplicated body parts are more efficient than the originals; as a result, Mezo is able to hear better, see through more angles at a time, and they grant him much higher degrees of strength.

Night Action - Search: You stretch your limbs and put eyes at the end. Each Odd-numbered Night, as a Night action, you may target another player to learn if they have the ability to kill.

Day 2 now begins and will end on 2020-03-26T20:00:00Z.

With 14 people left, majority is at 8!

Not Voting (14): Srceenplay, Andresvmb, orangeandblack5, Seththeking, Arete, EricKline, snowmaninblack, darth_tabor, JakeTheWolfie, DoggoPlays, Firekitten, GoalkeeperBoss, ErikaFurudo

If you did not recieve results, assume you slept peacefully.

ngl I expected to be masons rn

sorely disappointed

1 Like

Osie

you no longer have the right to say jack shit about PMFM

1 Like

Anyways

I want to hear from @JakeTheWolfie

so

VOTE: jake

VOTE: Srceenplay

this slot’s EoD was really bad

I’ll re-read but I’m not against that vote at all

That being said my initial impression is that that’s predicated on wagons being t/s?

@orangeandblack5

in your experience how much does Darth change her playstyle in response to either (a) people giving her advice on it or (b) people commenting on their conception of Good Play In General in ways that would apply to her?

PSA: if you can’t post after refreshing close whatever you are using and go back to the page

it’s actually not

some parts of it look worse with TvS wagons but plenty of it still looks bad even without that

despite my jokes in that one game I haven’t actually played a ton with darth tbh

I can look back and see but the answer to that particular question isn’t really drawing any answers off the top of my head

@Screenplay what does this even mean

Hey y’all. Well, that sucked, and honestly, should have been prevented.

I really want to hear more from the players at this point that have not really shared much in the form of reads.

you were on the marshal wagon tf do you mean

well I have a potentially dumb read on that slot but it’s predicated on her not being super adaptable so if she is adaptable that would change some things