MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

We ended up on the Marshal wagon because of some derivative read about how if GKB was Town, then Marshal was Scum.

Isn’t changing votes a thing?

1 Like

I’m not sure I’ve ever, like, focused on darth’s adaptability tbqh

what the heck is a dumb read lmao

Ah ok

I literally never saw any connection between the two

1 Like

It was clearly off. Now, I take my share of the blame, but I certainly am happy that I wasn’t partaking in trying to lynch an IC who had a legitimate Miller claim.

So do we think that scum had two kills last night or that a classmate killed cheese? Cuz if scum has two kills thats bad (duh)

these words should fucking never be true and you know it

cheese got vigged 100%

like why even ask lmao

what scum kill cheese

literally why

GoalkeeperBoss (6): ErikaFurudo, Andresvmb, deadbananas, Srceenplay, Firekitten, Seththeking
DeadBananas (3): Arete, Marshal, GTacc
Andresvmb (1): GoalkeeperBoss
Firekitten (1): DoggoPlays
orangeandblack5 (1): clonedcheese
GTacc (1): orangeandblack5
marshal (1): darth_tabor

Not Voting (3): EricKline, snowmaninblack, JakeTheWolfie

@orangeandblack5

I think Darth is very likely to be town for this vote, specifically because it was the first vote on a town wagon and I don’t think wolf!her is confident enough to do that

It’s an interesting move by the Mods that’s for sure.

1 Like

what does that have to do with adaptability

because idk that’s like conventionally good play by anyone’s standards?

there’s literally no way they could have predicted the miller ic and that we’d be forced to cfd

so like I agree with that analysis but I don’t see how your previous question ties in

so a thing I notice looking at the two flipped roles (and also at my role) is that all of them are much, much weaker than an Alignment Cop, like, Cheese was an odd-night Gunsmith, which is a role that’s already weaker than an Acop with a modifier to tone it down even more

this makes me suspect that GKB’s claim of backup Acop is fake

With known framers I disagree that ACop is that unlikely

if she is the sort of person to notice that ‘was the first voter on a town wagon’ is a thing that I and other people would clear people with a similar playstyle to her for and respond to that by doing it intentionally as scum then the clear doesn’t apply

otherwise I think it does

So towards the end, we had a TvT situation in Marshal v. GTacc right? My first thought about it is, the Scum were definitely celebrating the situation, and had no reason to try and rock the boat. So, we should look at those that stayed away, as well as those that ended outside the wagons. I have a feeling that more often than not the wagons are mostly composed of Town players. Feel free to disagree though.

I’ma go with a no on analyzing the players in this game and what they’d be likely to clear

I would agree with this 100%.

well towards the very end it was jake v Marshall after Gtacc IC