MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

Still shocked at the betrayal of Deadbananas, the remaining Class quickly turned on @orangeandblack5.

orange has died! He was:

Overhaul
League Of Villains 1-Ability Vanillaiser/Modposter/Framer

Quirk: Overhaul. Overhaul’s Quirk grants him the ability to disassemble anything he touches, as well as reassemble it in any configuration he desires, effectively giving him full control over matter.

Night Action - Destroy (2-shot): Twice per game, as a Night action, you may target another player to make them lose one of their abilities. You may not target the same player twice with this ability.

Night Action - Build: You use your powers to rebuild matter into a message. On Odd-numbered Nights, you may write a 140-character message to be posted to the thread at the start of the next Day phase.

Night Action - Frame: Each Night, you may target another player to make them show up as a member of the League of Villains to alignment checks. If this successfully changes an investigative result, you lose this ability.

Win Condition - You win when the League of Villains outnumbers the Class, or nothing can stop that from happening.

Night 3 has begun and will end 2020-03-28T20:00:00Z

1 Like

If there is an issue with the start time you can PM us.

Also, per usual please have night actions in by 2020-03-28T19:00:00Z

Final Votecount as of post #3842 and EoD3

orangeandblack5 (6): Andresvmb, Arete, darth_tabor, Seththeking, Srceenplay, orangeandblack5
Andresvmb (1): Chemist1422

Not Voting (3): EricKline, Firekitten, GoalkeeperBoss

Forgot to post this last night.

Last night we found one Classmate dead in their room. @Seththeking has died!

They were:

Minoru Mineta
Class Neighborizer

Quirk: Pop Off. Minoru’s Quirk allows him to produce and pluck ball-shaped objects from his head; the balls grow back just as fast as they’re plucked. The balls are incredibly sticky and will stick to any surface; the sole exception being Minoru himself, as he just bounces off them. The duration of their adhesive quality is determined by his overall health. He can pull a large amount of these objects from his head; however, if he plucks too many, it will cause him to start bleeding from his head.

Night Action - Grape Rush: You rush at your target throwing many of your sticky objects at them. At night, you may choose a target, they will be added to a neighborhood chat with you at the start of the next day.

Passive Ability - Grape Buckler: If you choose to not use Grape Rush, you may passively use pop off to create a sticky sphere, covering your body. If you do, one random person who targets you that night is added to a neighborhood chat with you at the start of the next day.

Passive Ability - Headache: There is a maximum of 4 other people allowed in your neighborhood chat.

Win Condition - You must destroy the League of Villains and any other threats to the Class.

Day 4 now begins and will end on 2020-03-30T20:00:00Z.

With 8 people left, majority is at 5!

Not Voting (8): Srceenplay, Andresvmb, Arete, EricKline, Chemist1422, darth_tabor, Firekitten, GoalkeeperBoss

If you did not receive results, assume you slept peacefully.

@arete you remember what I said about what happens if I’m successful

I targeted you and it happened. Guessing that there was a scum kill attempt on you

1 Like

@GoalkeeperBoss who did you check

This also makes me confused because does that mean there was a scum vig?

at eod yesterday I was informed I was converted to a member of the clown faction

Could be a prankster or something

I can confirm that it wasn’t a prankster because of what happened

Arete was attacked 100%

No one because I only check on even nights

Wack

Odd scum vig?

maybe idk

VOTE: EricKline

maybe?? IIRC orange was the one pushing the narrative that Cheese was vigged and given that he was tunnelling orange that could have come from scum

which would mean that scum have like 3 KPN but

so chemist what was that about orange being town