MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

No one has claimed second kill D1?

nope

No.
No reason to yet.
Like I said yesterday, a solid big town core wins the game.
Plus Iā€™m giving someone a extra life. It should be close to GG

Anyone get a RB message?

My roleblock failed but I donā€™t think thatā€™s relevant unless I got like

Silently redirected last night

Busy.
Sorry.
VOTE: Orangeandblack

@orangeandblack5

hi

are you going to, like, post in the thread at any point

please spew all of your buddies for us before we lynch you thanks

1 Like

Iā€™ll periodically check whatā€™s happening here but I think thereā€™s sufficient consensus about the next lynch so donā€™t expect me to conduct an absurd amount of analysis.

Seth the only one we are yet to here from?

:joy::joy::joy: nvm

So you have never had a night action succeed?

VOTE: orange

I just remembered orange is going to be gone because of this. I am compelled to not hammer him and let him defend himself, because if we donā€™t and he is mafia he can then say ā€œI could have talked myself out of it if I was hereā€. Canā€™t allow that to happen

Exactly

Which I think is why I got chosen over someone like FK

Plus my guess is if thereā€™s an anticlaim itā€™s that

Honestly? Fuck Jake. What a little bitch.

Furthermore, Iā€™m disgusted that him getting himself modkilled was handled in a fashion that directly led to me needing to self-vote for the second Mafia lynch in a row. That was, in my opinion, just an awful moderation call, and it basically ensures that he was justified in his actions.

I donā€™t yet have the full picture of the setup, but from where I stand itā€™ll take a lot for that to not just be proving him exactly correct, and that sickens me.

I donā€™t normally get super mad at games, but the mods directly dicking over the scumteam due to a non-scum-playerā€™s actions is actually incredibly frustrating.

At least the rest of us are still in this.

To @ErikaFurudo - that was fun, glad we had a few days together, really enjoyed it while it lasted. Weā€™ll need to do that again, and at least we can both go out while cussing out Jake for being awful. :slight_smile:

To my teammates - good luck, godspeed.

To everyone else - Iā€™ll grant that all of you eventually had a good read on me, but itā€™s really hard for me to learn anything from that when itā€™s directly caused by what is, at best, complete bullshit. Been fun, sorry I seem angry, I promise Iā€™m a generally nice person, but likeā€¦ what a waste of time going into exam season. Not what I needed when the world around me is so messed up. Hot damn I hope I get carried to a w.

At least the exam I just finished went well.

chau nerds

- orangeandblack5

VOTE: orangeandblack5

1 Like

every villain is lemons

my final message.

Goodb ye

4 Likes

A majority has been reached.