MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

Fair

wel l it was fun boys

2 Likes

gl

This topic was automatically closed after 39 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Final Votecount as of post #3719 and EoD2

DeadBananas (6): Seththeking, Arete, Andresvmb, ErikaFurudo, EricKline, Chemist1422
Arete (2): deadbananas, orangeandblack5
Srceenplay (1): darth_tabor

Not Voting (3): GoalkeeperBoss, Srceenplay, Firekitten

2 Likes

As Day 2 comes to a close, the Class still mourning the loss of their representative, thought @deadbananas was not actually telling the truth about their identity.

DeadBananas has died!
They were:

Kurogiri
League Of Villains Perfect Ascetic Deflector

Quirk: Warp Gate. Kurogiri’s Quirk grants him the ability to create and manipulate a dark fog from his head and hands. This fog acts as a portal to another location. Whenever he produces a mass of the dark fog, it transports anything it comes in contact with to a location of Kurogiri’s choosing. His Quirk is coordinate-based, so in order to use it, he needs to know the exact location at which he is supposed to open the exit portal.

Night Action - Warp Gate: - Each Even-numbered Night, as a Night action, you may target two other players. All other Night actions during that Night which would target your first target will target your second target instead.

Night Action - Purple Mist (2-Shot): Twice per game, when you carry out the factional Nightkill, you may choose to be unable to be targeted by abilities.

Win Condition - You win when the League of Villains outnumbers the Class, or nothing can stop that from happening.

5 Likes

Night 2 starts now! Please have all night actions in by 2020-03-27T19:00:00Z to allow for Day 3 to start at 2020-03-27T20:00:00Z

Last night we found one Classmate dead in their room. @ErikaFurudo has died!

They were:

Toru Hakagure
Class Ascetic/Alignment Cop

Quirk: Invisibility. Toru’s Quirk is that her body is completely invisible.

Night Action - Investigate: Each Even-numbered Night, as a Night action, you may target another player to learn that player’s alignment.

Passive Ability - Invisible: If you would be targeted with a non-manipulative non-killing action by a player whom you are not targeting, that player is roleblocked instead.

Win Condition - You must destroy the League of Villains and any other threats to the Class.

Day 3 now begins and will end on 2020-03-29T20:00:00Z.

With 10 people left, majority is at 6!

Not Voting (10): Srceenplay, Andresvmb, orangeandblack5, Seththeking, Arete, EricKline, Chemist1422, darth_tabor, Firekitten, GoalkeeperBoss

If you did not receive results, assume you slept peacefully.

probably the check

even cop so no

fuck

@orangeandblack5

you’re out of my towncore

by which I mean I think you’re a wolf

orange is wolf because of this post

VOTE: Orangeandblack5

Do I even have to explain this?

I have relevant night results that I will provide once I clarify but I think orange is town (not related to said results)

I think if he’s a wolf defending DB he knows how bad he looks from it so he doesn’t do it

Also, I actually think this is Scum 100% of the time, versus GKB who is Scum like 99.5% of the time. That’s why I am comfortable doing this first. However, GKB is a fine alternative as far as I’m concerned.

Also, Eric is cleared based on where they landed D1 and D2. So let’s not waste our time there. If any vote was a bussing vote, it was Chemist. Everybody else on the DB wagon is Town as far as I’m concerned.

I thought that to until I looked at how he acted at end of day. Orange acted like it was guaranteed that Dead was going to flip town. That’s a sign of trying to look so confident in the face of being wrong that other people think he didn’t know it was going to flip wolf.

In my admittedly-limited experience with Orange he tends to go for the hardcore powerwolfy strategy where you declare half your wolfteam to be towncore

I absolutely don’t think we can clear him for harddefending Bananas