even cop so no

fuck

@orangeandblack5

you’re out of my towncore

by which I mean I think you’re a wolf

orange is wolf because of this post

VOTE: Orangeandblack5

Do I even have to explain this?

I have relevant night results that I will provide once I clarify but I think orange is town (not related to said results)

I think if he’s a wolf defending DB he knows how bad he looks from it so he doesn’t do it

Also, I actually think this is Scum 100% of the time, versus GKB who is Scum like 99.5% of the time. That’s why I am comfortable doing this first. However, GKB is a fine alternative as far as I’m concerned.

Also, Eric is cleared based on where they landed D1 and D2. So let’s not waste our time there. If any vote was a bussing vote, it was Chemist. Everybody else on the DB wagon is Town as far as I’m concerned.

I thought that to until I looked at how he acted at end of day. Orange acted like it was guaranteed that Dead was going to flip town. That’s a sign of trying to look so confident in the face of being wrong that other people think he didn’t know it was going to flip wolf.

In my admittedly-limited experience with Orange he tends to go for the hardcore powerwolfy strategy where you declare half your wolfteam to be towncore

I absolutely don’t think we can clear him for harddefending Bananas

Consider this post then

Since GKB is a backup and I think he’s also a wolf I think we should make him check Darth_Tabor.

Not Voting (10): Srceenplay, Andresvmb, orangeandblack5, Seththeking, Arete, EricKline, Chemist1422, darth_tabor, Firekitten, GoalkeeperBoss

I think me/Andres/Seth/Litten are all villagers

Srceenplay, orangeandblack5, EricKline, Chemist1422, darth_tabor, GoalkeeperBoss

so probably 3 in this pool are wolves

I don’t think Mist/orange are ever W/W based on orange trying to CFD Mist at EoD yesterday, I’m tempted to preflip orange and clear Mist on that basis alone but

this means that if I can find two villagers in Srceen/Eric/Darth/GKB I should be good?

feeling the best about Srceen there at this point but admittedly mostly because of preflippy things

Eric’s vote is a good look and definitely gets him a daypass but it’s not totally clearing based on meta although Andres brings up a good point about his D1, that’s actually a lot better there

Nah this is nonsense. Somebody trying all day to derail the lynch of Scum does not deserve this level of defending from players that are Town. He should be lynched full stop.

1 Like

I blocked GKB last night btw

I mean you just slipped I’m town, so

VOTE: Andresvmb

lack of a vig shot is interesting

potentially points to the vig being roleblocked/odd-night but could also mean they hit a night-angeled wolf

that’s exactly why orange would go full speed into assuming that dead is town