MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

maybe my standards are weird

I can link you to one of the games that got him tempbanned if you want

I think it was town don’t get it twisted, but only off topic poeming is p toxic.

I think your site uses ‘toxic’ in a non-standard way

this is the second time I’ve seen it as a synonym for ‘obnoxious and I don’t like it’

1 Like

I’m talking about things more like this

3 Likes

which was how he spent several straight games responding to pushes as scum

@Chemist1422 is replacing @snowmaninblack. Effective immediately!

ruining the game for others it different from its obnoxious. he was trolling. He should have been replaced/prodded for having zero content posts all phase.

Votecount as of post #2831

DeadBananas (3): Seththeking, Arete, Andresvmb

Not Voting (9): Srceenplay, orangeandblack5, EricKline, Chemist1422, darth_tabor, deadbananas, GoalkeeperBoss, ErikaFurudo, Firekitten

hi chemist o/ ur slot claimed town claimvig right before subving out. do you retract?

That’s what I’m getting at. Are you arguing them as town both d1 and d2.

@Arete. That is to you.
It’s kind of a pointless question atm but it was a thought I had.

Notmafia

VOTE: erikcline

VOTE: EricKline

1 Like

Can you rephrase the question, I don’t think I get what you’re asking

his play makes zero sense as scum, and ill be miffed if he was able to avoid an impending scum flip by baiting a modkill. Im gonna think it was town till gameend

@Arete

I’m not arguing it wasn’t. I’m saying it is what Arete describes as scum.

okay I think this is a communication issue?? in my experience Jake, as scum, gets super toxic when pushed, in the sense that he starts aggressively insulting other players (see above link)

this was not the case on D1

it wasn’t really the case on D2 either but he was doing another thing he tends to do as scum (and which there is no reason to do as town), that is, being like ‘but what if I’m intentionally looking scummy and executing me would be a bad play’ (in this case the jester thing), and also there was the whole … everything … with the Doggo check, and also he was the counterwagon so shooting him for wagonomics was potentially helpful

Jake being useless and anti-town is not what I mean when I say ‘Jake gets toxic when he’s pushed as scum,’ he regularly does anti-town things regardless of his alignment

does that clarify the argument I was making on Jake

1 Like

I follow