On Arete’s homesite

k

yes although admittedly not for anything that happened in a game

Anyways

Policy

On

Point

Now I’m off to bed

So are we going to talk about how Jake was probably town and probably has a redcheck on Doggo

Because that’s a thing

Mod Announcement

A ghastly hand reaches out from the darkness and strikes down @DoggoPlays.

He was:

DoggoPlays

Katsuki Bakugou
Class Arsonist

Quirk: Explosion. Katsuki’s Quirk allows him to secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from the palms of his hands and ignite it on command, allowing him to create explosions.

Night Action - Charge: Each Night, as a Night action, you may fill one of your uncharged gauntlets with your explosive sweat. The gauntlet will become charged.

Night Action - Give: Each Night, as a Night action, if you have a charged gauntlet, you may target another player to give them that gauntlet.

Night Action - Ignite: Each Night, as a Night action, you may hit every other player who holds one of your charged gauntlets with a Strong Attack.

Passive Ability - You start the game with 2 uncharged Bakugou’s Gauntlet items. A Bakugou’s Gauntlet is the following item:

• Bakugou’s Gauntlet - Once per game, as a Day action, if this gauntlet is charged, you may choose to use it on a target of your choosing. The gauntlet will destroy itself upon use. The effects of this are unknown. To use the gauntlet, post “/DIE {playername}” in game chat and tag the Host(s).

Win Condition - You must destroy the League of Villains and any other threats to the Class.

With 12 people left, majority is at 7!

Not Voting (12): Srceenplay, Andresvmb, orangeandblack5, Seththeking, Arete, EricKline, snowmaninblack, darth_tabor, deadbananas, Firekitten, GoalkeeperBoss, ErikaFurudo

Wait, this is ridiculous. There’s an actual Day Vig of some sort that actually targeted Doggo, and Doggo was Town and had no such ability?

…or not

so either Jake was actually scum or there’s some sort of false feedback effect?? or he was just lying for no reason I guess???

WHAT IS THIS GAME.

kill on Doggo looks like a claimvig shot most likely

this is more or less based on the fact that he claimed and then died

I feel like Jake’s alignment is kind of important to solving but also it’s hard to talk about Jake’s alignment without getting into angley stuff :confused:

How do you interpret Doggo’s last ability? I find it confusing.

I think we should straight up presume that Jake is Town and move on. I don’t see a choice.

1 Like

this one?

Yeah that one.

Do you think that’s what he was advertising as a Day Vig but isn’t?

I read that as ‘if you have a charged gauntlet, you can use it on a player’ (that being something you would get from using the ‘charge’ night action). ‘This will do something but you don’t know what, also once you’ve used it you can’t use that again (for the arsonist effect)’

I think Doggo probably assumed it was a dayvig from the fact that the activation test was posting ‘/DIE playername’ in the gamethread

Okay yeah we agree on that.

I think I need to take a step back and think. This all happened pretty fast.

1 Like

Votecount as of post #1681 and EoD1

marshal (5): darth_tabor, ErikaFurudo, Srceenplay, Andresvmb, orangeandblack5
JakeTheWolfie (3): Firekitten, Arete, deadbananas
DeadBananas (2): Marshal, EricKline
GoalkeeperBoss (1): Seththeking
Firekitten (1): DoggoPlays
orangeandblack5 (1): clonedcheese

Not Voting (4): snowmaninblack, JakeTheWolfie, GTacc, GoalkeeperBoss

okay this is what I was working on before the claimvig thing happened, I’ve added in Doggo given that they’ve now flipped

I’m provisionally treating Jake as town for more-or-less the same reason Andres is, like, I have to take a leap of faith there if I want this game to be remotely solvable

so my initial instinct is that with V/V wagons scum wouldn’t really care and would be more likely to be in the non-voters/people voting off wagon, which of unflipped people would be Eric/Seth/Snowman/GKB

admittedly part of this is that I TR 3/5 people on the Marshal wagon and think a fourth vote is likely to come from town

I’m starting to worry that I’ve miscleared someone, like, at this point my immediate PoE is {Screenplay, Bananas, Seth, snowman, GKB} with Eric and Darth as sort of existing vaguely near that general PoE and that just feels too easy? and actually now that I think about it Litten is claiming a mech clear on Seth which would make my PoE {Screenplay, Bananas, snowman, GKB} plus sorta Eric and Darth and that really feels too easy, like, that’s a 4-person PoE and there are probably 4 scum

this was supposed to be a VCA post and it turned into rambling thoughts on the gamestate but Oh Well