MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

DB was on Jake so Orange moved to Marshal.

And I think 1 more Scum was on Marshal.

If I had to guess the scum team, this would be it -) DB, GKB, Orange and one of Erika/Srceenplay.

Yeah I’m sold on that solve actually.

okay I re-read the last half hour of EoD and deadbananas was posting all the way through it but seemed completely disinterested in any of the actual wagons, like 90 percent of what he was talking about wasn’t really discussing them at all apart from voting Jake when the Gtacc wagon dissolved

which if Jake is town is a bad look for him because it points to him not really caring who was lynched, which was consistent with a scum mindset in a world where the top two wagons were V/V

VOTE: deadbananas

Jake being a villager arguably makes Srceenplay’s EoD marginally less terrible?

this is kiiiinda true for Eric and GKB but less so because they weren’t actively posting all the way through EoD

gg close

?

I can answer questions if you need

Still trying to read what I missed

This stuff is wild

Ok I skimmed that way faster then possible but it kinda got me up to speed

Just a note on meta, orange said something about dead not making the risks he’s been making. I disagree, if anything I would argue it’s perfectly normal for dead to be decently risky. If anything, he’s been consistent in my head. All that said, I feel that, with Marshal as town too, I think his wagon might be a good one.

Maybe I’ll actually be useful and do an iso tomorrow

One can hope. anyway. Ping me if you have questions for me, im way more likely to notice.

But back up cop didn’t die?

Dog flips and you paint him green. That’s a “us” VS everyone else mentality.

Never mind. Re read flip. He was class.

@mod stop making misleading flips.

1 Like

So if it was a claim vig,
Dog wasn’t a vig but an arsonist. He had a vig like ability.
So still don’t see how claim vig fits

1 Like

How much do you wanna bet this killed the user

zero