1 hour boyos

@DS has been chosen as dollmaker

Ah ffs I was trying to town clear myself by not posting

I cleared myself so well that the game chose me as doll maker

1 Like

Elli in top 2 or riot

Everyone post their lists

Post your list @Nanook

Probably won’t yave one until tomorrow tbh, I haven’t been super paying attention.

Elli is town, gtacc probably town, if scum not partners with dan, need to reread for the rest.

Oh, Andres and star probably not partners, don’t want andres and gtacc next to each other

List form please, take your time - I was thinking we only had 24 hours with 48 hours there is plenty of time

Not seeing much in the way of interactions from Elwood, probably would put them in 7 tbh.

With gtacc in 6. Then Dan, then Andres (conditionally, need to reread more). Elli in top 2. Figuring out 2-4 still.

I’m gonna put thoughts out as I think them then I’ll make them a proper list later. I’m too lazy to open a notepad for it :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

super surprised only Elli mentioned me not posting lol

1 Like

Dan and Andres probably not partners, kind of a weird opening for them if they are. Bit WIFOM-y but I"m sticking to it.

Dan and Star probably not partners, so probably Star in the 5 spot with Andres moving to 4 just in case.

Which leaves just me and someone, need to recheck roster.

Nvm that’s everyone, I’m just bad at math

So my list is probably something like:

Elli
Nanook (yeah I know Elli, but I’m struggling to find a second strong TR)
Andres
Star
Dan
Gtacc
Elwood

If I had to put myself out of the top 2, it’s probably Elli/Gtacc (I do not feel great about this)/Andres/Star/Dan/Nanook/Elwood

gonna bookmark everyones lists for my reference

Am i supposed to pıt myself?