Matroskha 4: Over!

no johns

well I’m going to john at dan being scum every game
so yes johns

Who is johm

Dan was obvious, Gtacc was obvious, Star was obvious

I tinfoiled that fucking Clem/Elwood kept putting eachother near eachother

Clem nailed it :grimacing:. I thought scum was done for there

Elli your schtick of “ill use this to show you” etc etc doesnt actually work because not helping just comes off scummy with your meta

im changing the meta

that was the plan, also, putting andres next to myself on one of the lists and encouraging clem to sr me

Nah you still came off scummy af

like if i do this enough games as town, it by definition changes my meta :man_shrugging:

Uhm… Even if you think Elli is scum, Clem never goes in one of the corners, he’s in the 4 or 6 slot opposite Elli… Even if you think Elli is scum.

most of the town this game had me as town so

if I do something every game as town and I show you that the onus is on you to realize it’s not scummy.

Like, I would have trapped my #1 scum read behind Clem this game… Because of the Elli read.

fml

and making up fake reads isn’t helping imo for what its worth

when i’m town my reads aren’t wrong that often because i refuse to bs them

It’s tough being the dollmaker. DS didn’t lose here because he put Scum at the top (which I did). He simply missed the association that say Nanook (and only Nanook) really caught. Elli you also saw it, but didn’t really push it until it was late.

Nah its still your responsibility as town to help people read you - especially in this game

Regardless, elli and Clem corners was never going to work.