Matroskha 3 - Over

math wins games

1 Like

well, important for reads, not the general knowledge of the game itself

what were you doing anyway.
from your pov he start with a 2/7 that’s now a (2/7)(1/6) yeah.

So my odds of being Scum are now ~4.76%? Well, they’re actually 0% since I’m Town, but you know what I mean.

from a town dan’s pov yeah.

I would have thought all the math would have been taken care of then.

So my odds of being Scum have decreased by 5/6 and not 6/7 as stated by Dan. Therefore, the math is bad. And so, Dan is Scum. That’s established.

andres what would you do if you rolled scum in this setup

Power wolf. It’s the only way in my mind. Otherwise, semen analysis takes over and you lose.

I don’t think you are capable of that

So I would openly try to influence placement as much as possible and create multiple associations. That way, even if you think I’m Scum, you have no idea where to put me. And that improves my odds.

I’ve already relegated you out of most people’s top two here. I think I could.

Andres power wolf

I hope to hear songs about that one day

wait what

Andrés has snapped this game lol

Yeah no I’m mostly kidding. I don’t know to be honest. The advice stands, but I don’t know that it’s how I would do it. I think it would ring false to people if I tried.

So I would probably try and fall in that middle category where no one is really sure what you are?

And my way of accomplishing that is by giving one reasonable view maybe and then acting null and lost?

I know how you act as Scum though. Giving nonsense views, deflecting as much as possible and trying to associate yourself to one Town player since you’re so transparently Scum.

Your lack of a TR for me is noted.