Matroskha 3 - Over

reads are trash

i can’t argue with star’s results tho LOL

Maybe we should make M4 7p :thinking:

Introduce a role that wants to be slotted somewhere specific to win 3p

Lololol

tbh, I figured at least one of Nanook, Josh or DS would come and try to do something that resembled productivity… When neither Josh Or Nanook did, but both posted, I was pretty comfortable putting DS in the town slot. They probably should have let DS sink himself instead though because there’s no way I would have town read DS once he started posting.

The other thing is AD reading DS as the least scummy played into the decision a bit. Why were you so scummy @ActionDan?

wat.

ACTIONDAN THE SCUMMY MAN

2 Likes

Actually though, once there are 3 town reads, it’s really hard for scum to win. Assuming no other reads, town has 1 safety, so they get to pick 1 town and 1 scum out of 4 players, if they’re right on either, town wins. 50% chance of hitting scum, 33% chance of hitting town if you didn’t hit scum.

67% chance immediately once you get 3 town. So, scum need to come out and obvtown early.

Townsided 28% rand EV setup

you need to learn to read me lol

ds you need to learn to be more easily read too :stuck_out_tongue:
2 way street etc.

people have a fetish for lynching me.

1 Like

feel like there are people on this site that can read me - andres/ad being some

I do ok reading u

did anyone actually have me as scum this game?

if not, then i did my job

matroshka 4, where the rand is somewhat weighed against starv being the dollmaker somehow

I mean I didn’t have anyone as scum, just had a boatload as not town and then tried to see which weren’t pairs.

if starv goes 3-0 that’d be great.