Matroshka Mafia: Over

Okay, why don’t I start and see if my ordering makes any sense.

For now, I think DS and Nanook are slightly more likely to be Scum (purely based on content or lack thereof).

I would say Tn is more often than not Town here, and same goes for you though to be honest faking in this setting is easier.

I don’t actually like Star’s posts all that much, and don’t like giving credit to people for appearing misinformed, so my lean there isn’t all that positive either. However, since you already claimed a TR, I wouldn’t put you guys together.

Katyusha can be Town here. Urist hasn’t posted so no clue, but he’ll make himself known.

So, maybe I would do:

1. Katyusha
  2. Tn
  3. DS
  4. Ellibereth
  5. Urist
  6. Nanook
  7. StarV

This is TTST and then some variation of TTS or TST or even STT I guess.

I would put my top Scum Read on 3 and go from there.

This is very preliminary obviously but there you go. I haven’t thought through whether the last three could be partners in some way but without Urist posting it’s difficult to assess.

LOL u scum

1 Like

C’mon man really?

2 Likes

Uhhh, I’m scum then?

Lmfao what do you want me to say to that

1534267 bottles of beer on the wall

@Urist are you town? If so, tell me if I’m right.

I’m planning on drinking a lot tomorrow guys, don’t mind me.

Also, Elli is scum, don’t pocket yourself Andres

Lol, did you not read where I laid out the drawbacks and said we shouldn’t blindly sheep elli?

How tf do you get katsyusha as your top town read. Genuinely confused there

Right now I feel pretty good about Andres being town (less good about him being smart), elli is meh so far, and I like Star. If I were the doll maker, right now my order would probably be something like Star/Andres/Urist (scum)/TN/DS/Elli

Not sure which of DS/Elli is scum there, but I don’t think they’re scum together. Urist is mostly cause there’s nothing to read him on so it’s sort of a scum by default situation.

1 Like

To argue. Or to make an order. Dunno, play the game?

It should be easier to figure out based on what he does for his order.

I actually feel decently confident that you’re Town. If you had reacted combative to my Scum Read I would have solidified my read of you that way. So now I’ve changed my mind.

1 Like

Tbh I didn’t really notice you were acumreading me, I was too preoccupied with that horrible Kats townreads :woman_shrugging:

forgetting katy in 2019

1 Like

Nah, it should be very hard for Urist to hide in this format

1 Like

New order:

1. Nanook
  2. Tn
  3. DS
  4. Ellibereth
  5. Urist
  6. StarV
  7. Katyusha

No

Like seriously, they have what, 5 posts? And everyone of them amounts to an emoji or “don’t put two scum in a row.” How can you possibly be confident enough there to make a townread.

1 Like