Marked for Death

so following your logic, you must be lying too.

but with that said, ig its pretty towny overall

UNVOTE

I think its probably actually optimal to policy lynch Seth here.

VOTE: Seth

I think I actually probably have a marginal town read on StarV (never thought Iā€™d say that so early), and maybe a weaker one on Jake.

seth either scum or bad town because starv voting him caused him to lose his damn mind.

andres not being in the thread is understandable but really bothering me in the same way that nanook and chesskid are.

EDIT BECAUSE NO POSTS: nanook prob slightly other chesskid here. Chesskid givin me those bad vibes already.

@GoalkeeperBoss what do you think about this ranking of people with the top being town and the bottom being scum:

m2h
starv
jake
nanook
goalkeeper
andres
chess
seth

my current poe based on current thread content would be seth/chess/andres assuming that we have two mislynches.

You canā€™t edit additional thoughts in just cause you ran out of posts, m2. Just wait for someone else to post.

1 Like

nah its fine. Editing is actually way preferable to the ā€œpost so I can post againā€ culture.

1 Like

Naturally I think I should be at the top, but thereā€™s nothing crazy about it tbh

I mean u can vote me it just makes u lose elo

This poe is bottom tier elo btw

okay letā€™s make some wild assumptions.

Scum andres would probably have posted at least 1 thing that seemed like a thought

Nanook isnā€™t gonna be scum every time heā€™s holding the hammer

M2h seems like town

One more for a PoE?

I mean a real poe not that m2h hot garbage

1 Like

Goalkeeper not trolling slightly positive look

SOLD TO THE MAN IN GREEN

plus that makes it almost literally m2hā€™s PoE flipped upsdie down and thatā€™s really really funny

1 Like

nanook town here is the read out of this three that makes the least sense.

talking about your logicā€“not the reads I agree with.

lol well it dont have to make sense and u dont have to agree