Mall Pirate Mafia

Also keep in mind ties are bad.

VOTE: Fatmo
VOTE: ActionDan

@nutella why did you townclear me for D1 stuff?

I only lurked during D2 due to the advice of my scumchum, and it was not my intended decision. In fact, I was supposed to do a mega-post before my scumchum said so!

np!

#itoldyouthatandresandcapagewerentmafiabutyoumaniacsejectedthemanyway

yes

Like maybe that was actually TMI from her? Because apparently to literally everyone else, my D1 was incriminating enough to be put high in everyoneā€™s POE. I guess thatā€™s a weird read coming from me but whatever lol.

@nutella

You cleared me and Key other than yourself, which is an incredibly short list of people to explicitly point out as clear from your POV to start D2. Iā€™m very curious as to why you had me at that level. You must have had something in mind. You said later in the day you were townreading my defense from today but never chimed in and gave any reason from yesterday why you had that read on me initially. Unless I missed something. Even when you continued to go with the hot take that Iā€™m likely town.

So please let me know why you had me there. Because now that Iā€™ve actually thought about this a bit, I think this may actually be a legit reason to scumread you.

Ok, I went back and reviewed my entire chat with Elli. At this point, since Elli had a reason to townread Fatmo, and never had any reason to townread Nutella, and since apparently not enough other people want to kill AKFD:

VOTE: Nutella

So your response here is, basically, ā€œI didnā€™t take that particular piece of strategy away from the last game as something I learned that a more experienced scum player advised me to do when Iā€™m in a reasonably good spotā€?

No, I donā€™t buy that, not at this mall. Youā€™re young and inexperienced, but youā€™re not dumb, you learn a lot from every game, and you would be well capable of taking that advice and figuring out how and when it might be strategically advantageous to apply it again.

Yes, actually. I do see your point and I know that it wonā€™t be believable.
Yes, I do learn from each game.

But here, since Iā€™m not yet actually towncleared, I wouldnā€™t just flake out all of a sudden unlike what I did there. Iā€™m more than happy to respond to any questions and accusations hurled at me.

I might want to sheep this.

VOTE: Nutella

I mostly want to kill fatmo atp cause hes gonna try steal my shiny thing to be honest

1 Like

@Fatmo Just promise not to steal the shiny thing.

Oh, also. I just looked back at my D1 voting notes: Nutella is the only person in the POE that neither Andres or Capage was voting at EOD.

Capage: Fatmo, chesskid3
Andresvmb: ActionDan, AKoofD, Key

So thatā€™s interesting.

Fatmooooo

Hell yeah Playdip solidarity

did I? if so idr

oh yeah that

it was a ā€œprobablyā€ and just a read not based on anything specific

your behavior after that made you more in the poe

elli trusted me, I donā€™t remember why but he did

I basically led the elimination on capage

akoofd looks worse here