Mall Pirate Mafia

And it shouldn’t be a good thing that anyone can fly under the radar and avoid suspicion simply by going with the flow and just throwing down votes on only POE people and not really having to fight for their reads or case anyone.

I know this place has a high town success rate so maybe this is just my problem lol. /shrug

We just have really good reasons to TR the people we’re strong about

2 Likes

@Fatmo tinfoiling is usually bad in mafia and it is especially bad d2 after never miskilling town in the game. Questioning outside it is fine if you have compelling reasons but tinfoiling makes town lose more than it makes town win. Is there a chance someone is doing an incredible deepwolf job and super bussed two of their partners? Yes. Is the time to consider that d2? No. Is tinfoiling the small chance world at the risk of losing an easy game worthwhile? No. The probable route of winning here is killing the poe which is far more likely to have the third scum, so that is what we are doing.

I hate to break it to you but in worlds where you start saying “oh scum could be x and y and z or back to a” where your true town reads are only those who are mechanically cleared, even if you are town you aren’t actually solving you are living in the fear of anyone being scum and just flip flopping on the game, keeping the poe incredibly wide. You haven’t actually solved this game and you haven’t actually hard pushed anyone at all this game, even if you believe you have. All you have done is consider anyone in the game potential scum and refuse to take any real stances, that is not solving and it is not contributing at all.

2 Likes

That’s not how people are avoiding suspicion, or I’d be voting MacDougall.

And you suspecting people who aren’t in the POE is not why I have scumread you, or put you in my POE.

1 Like

If this flips double town I will be raging tomorrow

1 Like

regardless starv + mp7 tomorrow or ill come for you irl

Just for the record, the reason I’m not switching back over to Fatmo – I could, and get him killed at this point – is that I think he’s coming across more just frustrated by struggling with a very different playstyle here than he’s used to at PlayDip.

I’m going to go back to the “coaching” argument again – he’s not playing like scum who has 2 friends in the latecomers helping him figure out how to handle today. He’s flailing and not being remotely helpful, but he’s also not doing anything that scum probably should do in this situation to try to ensure the half of the POE that gets killed doesn’t have him in it.

If we get today wrong, I don’t particularly expect to be here to play D3, so y’all please kill AKoofD. He’s come out looking pretty scummy by the end of D2.

hey whys your vote on me and not him then

rude

Excuse u

oh i misread lol

1 Like

it was nice knowing u

1 Like

goodbye mr chesskid thank you for your service

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

[flips will be coming later tonight!]

Votecount as of post #1406

ActionDan (7): Duskfall98, UFOFever, chesskid3, Key, kimpossible, AKoofD, nutella
nutella (6): UFOFever, DKDK, ActionDan, Fatmo, kimpossible, AKoofD
Fatmo (5): Duskfall98, chesskid3, DKDK, Key, nutella
AKoofD (3): DKDK, Fatmo, nutella
FastDay (1): chesskid3
UFOFever (1): ActionDan
chesskid3 (1): MacDougall

@nutella dies, and flips as:

Third Wheel

You’re consistently the third wheel in relationships, group outings, dates you show up to for some reason, etc. etc. But that’s ok, you don’t mind! You can target someone each day, and if they have a private chat (excluding scum chat) the following night their chat will be closed and a new one including you will be created. This will last one night/day cycle, and you cannot do this to the same chat twice in the game.

@ActionDan has died and flips as:

Basic Bitch

You’re a basic bitch. You probably don’t even accessorize. You’re so basic you don’t get to do anything special. Baiiiiiii. You’re a Reckless Hooligan, and you win when you reach majority before D3 or parity from D3 on.

Good job town!

Will the following tagged players please proceed to this thread: Pirate Ship Mafia

@AKoofD
@chesskid3
@DKDK
@DoggoPlays
@Duskfall98
@ErikaFurudo
@Fatmo
@JakeTheWolfie
@Key
@kimpossible
@MacDougall
@M_Plus_7
@nutella
@StarV
@UFOFever

Full flips:

AKFD, DKDK, Erika, Mac were all town and:

Basic Bitch

You’re a basic bitch. You probably don’t even accessorize. You’re so basic you don’t get to do anything special. Baiiiiiii.

Chesskid and MP7 were both town and:

Frenemies

You’re enemies, but you’re also friends. That’s so random! You can only talk to each other at night, cause anyone catching you talking would be, like, sooooo embarrassing.

Duskfall was:

Shiny Graham

Hi, you’re Graham! You’re super friendly with everyone, but you harbor a deep, dark secret…you’re addicted to shiny things! Every night, you have to target someone and beg them to give you a shiny thing. If you get a shiny thing, something good will happen. If you get more shiny things, more good things will happen! In addition, you can send one person per night a message saying only “Hi, I’m Graham, and I’d like to talk you about [one word].”

Fatmo was:

Shiny Shiny Shiny, Give Me All The Shiny

You like shiny things. You like them so, so much. You like them so much, that every day you can choose someone to target to see if they have a shiny thing on them. If they do, you’ll steal it away from them. Get a shiny thing, and something good will happen…get more shiny things, and more good things will happen!

JakeTheWolfie was mafia, and he was:

Creepy Guy At The Kiosk

You’re a creepy guy that hangs out at the informational kiosk. That is all.

[undisclosed: if someone targets the creepy guy, their action will be blocked]

Key was:

Lookout

You’re the group’s resident lookout. Each night you can pick one player and watch their back—this will prevent any negative abilities targeting them, and if the player is targeted by a NK you will see who performs it.

Kim was BFFs with Elli

StarV was mafia, and he was:

Captain of the Mall

You’re the captain of the mall, and you will not be disobeyed. Every other night you can choose to target one player and dictate the target of any night action they utilize that night. Your target will be informed of their new destination, but they will not be told who redirected them.

UFO was:

Absent-Minded Mall Security

Every cycle you can choose to Patrol The Mall (you must choose whether to patrol the East, West, North, or South quadrant). If you catch any ne’er-do-wells while on patrol you can give them a stern reprimand and catalog their misbehavior in your Big Red Book Of Misbehavior. Alternatively, you can choose to check your Big Red Book rather than patrolling—you are rather forgetful after all, and this is the only way to remember who you’ve caught where they shouldn’t be!

In addition, Urist and FS were not in the game but they could affect it in the following ways:

Shiny Gift Giver

Urist is the shiny gift giver. Every night and every day, you can gift a living player with something shiny. Yay!

Canadian Boyfriend

FS is the Canadian Boyfriend. You don’t know him, he’s from out of town. Gets a neighborhood with Key, cannot post in thread, vote, or be voted for. But he’s totally real, you guys.

Scum got two NKs on N1, and used them on Elli and Doggo. Urist did not have any vig kills to hand out, as you can see in his role.

2 Likes