Mafia 4 5 1 2 [Over!]

I think key with the additional context of the role pm angle-shoot attempt comes out looking better than I previously felt.

Sorry to be a hardass about this (and I won’t do this again after this run of the setup) but I have a high personal investment in winning this as town so please don’ try to have too much individual agency in the shot.

1 Like

If you demonstrate that you’re town, then I’ll sheep you, yeah.

You lynch me if I’m wrong, done deal.

1 Like

I don’t necessarily believe that a one for one trade would be good in this situation given that there are 4 scum and two mislynches/misshots.

Look, with the vig outed the chance town wins is already horrifically low:

a 2 for 2 leads to a 2 5 0 (25/75)
a 1 for 2 leads to a 4 3 0 (5/95)
a 0 for 2 leads to game over

Quite frankly as scum I claim scum right now and I still win the game almost every time. I do not care, I do not bother to convince you, I post 0 times and the game is over.

This game is exclusively interesting because of the gigantic uphill climb it has. Town is almost never winning the game if I’m scum so just remove that from your head and assume I’m town if you want some sort of endgame other than “lol unbalanced setup but I got some of the scum” coming from everyone.

That said, please make your reads/observations as normal. You (and everyone else) can play as normal up to actually executing the shot.

Deal.
If I believe you not to be a miss lynch.

I refuse to miss lynch.
I want a clean sweep!

VOTE: Seththegod

I was scum irl in last game

Guys

No votes until after the shot

Why does nobody read

Gtacc scum

Do you really think a vote is gonna be able to snipe past QuickDraw M2H?

what makes you think gtacc scum here

Doesn’t want to sheep Elli LOL

Ah guess Andre isn’t speaking because I Shot him.

In his mouth. Ba dome Ching!

Sorry guys I’m at a work “offsite” and mostly been unavailable. Don’t shoot me though - I’m Town. So just give me a chance to catch up tomorrow, since I’ll still be away for today.

1 Like

i’m also town so don’t shoot me either tia

Tibor agrees